1,133 results
All reviews north tower front desk valet parking resort fee breakfast buffet ocean view fort lauderdale pool area hotel is beautiful valet service valet guys restaurant staff chairs and umbrellas an umbrella hot tub wrap around balcony the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Lady came in after our our original server and she immediately came in and picked up where she left off. Not only was she astronomically better but she had a ten fold personality than the original. If I knew that she was working I would go out of my way to co e to the restaurant to fi d her because she was engaging and fun. Cone find her and get the experience on the beach.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your great experience. We hope to welcoming you soon again for creating more fun memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great experience tonight with Brianna , our server from And fish. She did an outstanding job! Great personality and energy! The food and libations were also great! We will return, thanks Brianna!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. Brianna truly is amazing. I will be sure to hare your wonderful comments and experience with her.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our server , Brianna , took exceptional care of my family at the And Fish restaurant here. She turned an unpleasant experience into an awesome experience. We stayed several additional hours because of her. She is an asset to your company and a delight to be around!

Trip type: Traveled with family

We are so pleased you had an exceptional experience with Brianna at our AND fish restaurant. She truly is an asset to our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were only staying here because it was where the wedding we were attending was being held and they had a block of rooms reserved for the guests. We ended up staying an addition night before the trip and the hotel was able to keep us in the same room the whole time since we had the original res with the hotel block directly and booked the additional night separately. The hotel itself is beautiful and in a great quiet location. The beach was cluttered with seaweed but the pool area was nice and had iguanas freely roaming around which was interesting. I would stay here again but I don't think I will ever return to Fort Lauderdale to do so.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

What a great opportunity to attend a wonderful wedding at a wonderful location. We are so pleased you had a great experience and enjoyed Florida's wild life as well. We would be pleased to host you again whenever your travels bring you back to our beautiful Resort in Pompano Beach.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

The room was perfect, and had a view of the ocean!! It was clean and roomy for my husband and I. We booked a one night stay in Ft. Lauderdale before embarking on a cruise the following day. We had a lovely and relaxing start to our vacation. We spent our day on the lounge chairs right on the beach with a cabana. Staff was very accommodating and even was able to get us an early check in. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Request a room on a higher floor
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for choosing us as your pre-cruise destination. We are so glad you had a lovely and relaxing start to your vacation and enjoyed our very accommodating staff. I will be sure to share these wonderful comments with them.