“Coming back for a 3rd time!”

Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Mastic Beach, New York
“Coming back for a 3rd time!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My first stay at this hotel was back in Nov. I was so impressed when I arrived, and that doesn't happen often. My room was clean (which is VERY important to me), staff was extremely friendly and I can't say enough about the valet. Because of the location of my room, the view wasn't what I had hoped. I didn't complain because it was so windy, I was afraid to go stay on the balcony. My second stay was back in Feb. I had the entire family this time. My room was so much nicer! I stayed in the executive suite, which was ocean front .....BEAUTIFUL!! The menu was a bit pricey to feed an entire family everyday, so we brought in food. I was able to take advantage of the gorgeous beach this trip and it was picture perfect. I have to give a shout out to, Jay .....he was on the ball and anticipated all my needs. My family had such a great time, we extended our stay. I had a few hiccups with billing (pay attention to your cc statements). Hopefully they can redeem themselves in July. I'm bringing my daughter down for graduation. I'll be coming from the Harbor Beach Marriott. I'm hoping for the best. Looking forward to writing a better review.

Room Tip: I always request a high floor. The extra expense for the ocean front is worth it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Mommajulie76
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
I am so glad to see that we made such a great impression on you and that you will be returning again. I especially liked the positive feedback regarding cleanliness. Our Housekeeping Department works so hard and it is so nice to see them receive such great recognition. Please reach out to me prior your next trip in July so I can look after your upcoming stay!

Emar
emar.rodriguez@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Polish first
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My daughter and I spent two days away for some R&R, once we arrived at Marriot, they greeted us by name, room was perfectly clean, we had an ocean view. Dinned on the premises the entire time. Their pool area is very nice, relaxing.

Room Tip: We requested non-smoking and ocean view with balcony, even if you're a smoker you can go out on...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria M
Dear Maria M,
WOW!! What an amazing review, thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things about us. I am so glad that you enjoyed our unique style and that our staff was so great. I hope after the readers read your review they will give us a chance to win them over as well. Our employees genuinely love what they do and your kindness goes further than you can imagine. I hope you stay with us during your next visit.
Emar and the team!
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Very nice, clean hotel with really friendly staff. Although it was great to be away from boardwalks, loud crowds there are virtually no restaurants near by other than the hotel's. The rooms that are ocean view are mostly above the parking lot. You really gotta stretch your neck to see the ocean from non-ocean front rooms.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jejehai
Thank you for your praises regarding the staff and cleanliness. We always encourage our guests to visit our website first so that they know exactly what type of hotel they are booking. Our rooms and hotel lobby looks exactly like the pictures. Next time I highly recommend researching the hotel and the area that we are surrounding by so that you will be more familiar with restaurants options on the Pompano area.

Emar
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2014

thanks to the hotel staff and Alexis the wedding coordinator! From the decorations to the last dance, the wedding reception was a well organized, smoothly run, fun, event. I introduced myself to Alexis at the cocktail hour and told her "if there was anything I could do to help, please let me know."
"Just enjoy yourself!" was her reply. So I did! And so did all our guests! The bartender at the open bar with top shelf liquors was kept very busy and was also very cordial. The wait staff was very attentive and available the moment someone needed a refill or was finished with their dinner. The finger food served during the cocktail hour was varied and delicious.
Thank you Marriott for making a newlywed couple's special day a truly special one!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Enrique d,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 and for the amazing praises. I couldn’t wait to show your review to Alexis and share this with our staff. I am so glad to hear that they had such a positive impact on your stay & made your daughter's weeding very special.

I hope you come back soon!
Lauderhill, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this resort. It was in a great location, awesome spa, friendly staff, and most importantly THE VALET GUYS WERE THE BEST! Thank you Karl for making sure we never had to wait too long for our car. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank shemika73
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Shemika73,

Thank you for your recent visit and for your 5 stars rating review. I'm glad you had a lovely stay and our staff provided you with a unique experience. I will pass your recognition over to our team. Keep in touch and come back to visit very soon.

Best regards,
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is simply an outstanding hotel with a great beachfront location. The service team including valet, front desk, spa staff, and housekeeping staff were top shelf. The valet parking staff was one of the best I have ever experienced. Never a delay in getting the car and always helpful with directions and cold bottle of water! Nearly everytime I entered the hotel, someone at the front desk greeted me. When you travel a lot, a friendly greeting is always appreciated!
I loved the sliding door on the bathroom. Very unique, yet plenty of privacy. The only downside with the room was finding toenail clippings on the balcony. Gross! Housekeeping was called and they immediately took care of the problem. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Beachside corner rooms are the better rooms with better ocean views.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear MichaelA51,

Thank you so much for your recent visit and for your wonderful praises about our staff & location. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us.

I look forward to your next visit,

Emar and the team!
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very Nice hotel on the beach. Beautiful Rooms and great service. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Only downside was the parking. You have to choice but to valet your car for $25.00 a day; really not a big deal but kind of a annoying with kids. Also the food and drinks are really pricey. Other than that I would return my husband on the other hand would not!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim N
Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time staying with us. Call upon me if you need anything, my team and I would love to have you back.

erodriguez@marriott.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Beachcomber Resort and Villas
#3 of 38 in Pompano Beach
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor ...
#15 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Res...
#10 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
The Westin Beach Resort, Fort La...
#30 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!