Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
$79
$154
$119
Travelocity
$214
$125
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$75
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Sea Cove Motel(Pompano Beach)
$105
$58
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotwire.com
Wyndham Royal Vista(Pompano Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnorth towerexecutive suitefront deskvalet parkingresort feebreakfast buffetfort lauderdaleocean viewvalet guyspool areavalet servicehotel is beautifulrestaurant staffcorner roomchairs and umbrellasan umbrellahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I normally don't write reviews but wanted to say that my husband and I were a little disappointed with this hotel. We were not aware that the hotel was valet parking only as we were not told upon check in but we were also not told that there was a $25.00 fee plus tax charged everyday. The hotel deducted it which was very nice of them. We did not eat but the drinks were very expensive. My husband and I never mind spending money when we go away but this was a little steep. The room was very nice and the view was spectacular but we just do not like to give someone our keys overnight. I am sure they are trustworthy but when we go away, we go in and out a lot and just did not feel comfortable always having to ask for our car. I am sure it is good for others but just was not a hotel for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gay Marie M
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I spent 53 nights at the sister property next door, to much disappointment (see my review). On my extended stay next door, I watched this hotel being built. One tower is new, and the other tower was existing but completely gutted. I'm a local, but rely on these hotels while my house is under renovation. After being chased out of my house again because of toxic paint primer, I decided to crash at this new hotel. After checking in, I wished I had longer of a stay there. The place is brand new and clean. The rooms are new, clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast the following am was excellent. The staff, because the hotel is new, is on their game, and very polite and helpful. There's nothing not to like, especially for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I spent 5 days at this Marriott for a little getaway vacation and were not disappointed about anything! We stayed in an executive suite, which ended up being a corner room with. 2-sided balcony overlooking the pools and ocean... Beautiful views! Food was delicious and overall service was outstanding! Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating - especially Saralee at the front desk and Francesco in the restaurant! We would not hesitate coming back here and hope to be able to do so again very soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice rooms, well trained staff. Nearly new. Good food. But valet parking only makes it awkward for divers. Lots of minor nickel and dime ways to require fees and tips that may be ok for a fancier property and location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I own a virtual consulting practice, and had my entire team in town for a strategy meeting. This property was wonderful for a meeting of my size company (36 employees and subcontractors). The conference room overlooks the ocean with wonderful views. To keep everyone focused, we had them looking away. But on the breaks, they were able to enjoy the view. The rooms were very nice, the staff was wonderful and, well, it was on the ocean. We had some meals there and went to nearby restaurants for others. In doing that, they were able to arrange a shuttle. The only potential downside for a cost-conscious business whose employees are not in driving distance is the transportation to/from the airport. But with enough employees in town, were able to work that out. Also, for the cost-conscious, the only parking option is valet, and that is $50/night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business