“Fast, Convenient, Good”

Chili's Pompano Beach
Ranked #96 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went here late on a Saturday night and it was packed. We decided to sit at the bar to eat. The bartender was friendly and service was good. We had the Presidente Margarita and the Blueberry Pineapple Margarita. Both were good drinks. When you eat in the bar area, you receive free chips and salsa. I had the smokehouse burger with applewood smoked bacon, melted cheddar cheese, and crispy onion strings. Ordered it medium and it was cooked perfect. It was a large burger and very tasty. I ended up taking half of it home. My husband order the combo mix and match fajitas with steak and chicken and he enjoyed the meal. We had a coupon for a free dessert and although we were both full, we shared the chocolate chip cookie skillet. Awesome dessert!!!!

There are newer reviews for Chili's Pompano Beach

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good service and location. All day happy hour in all drinks. Different choices of grilled meals. Appetisers are reduced in price.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food quality here is really poor, I had the guac burger and the fries. I was so sick after eating this meal I will never visit another Chilis again.

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Service was good, food not so great. Manager did not approach our table. He saw us returning our food but did not inquiry with us the reason. He was busy entertaining female staff.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

4 years ago had our first Chili burger......we were seated quickly, lo and behold the hostess is from the Sudbury area.....bound to be a great night......love their burger......started off with the blue moon draft, nice and cold...ordered a California flat bread, new food to me......and a Texas fries with everything on them......super delicious start to our meal......had the bacon burger, and spouse the smokehouse, friends had th bacon mushroom and the smokehouse......everybody wowed their burgers.....sweet potato fries were also quite tasty......need one of these in Sudbury........ of course a significant part of a meal experience is the service, thanks Sabrina and Dee for making it a great eating experience.....and Dee, thanks for accomodating my request for a blue cheese hunger....