“Terrific homemade ice cream”

Razzleberry's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 5, 2017

My wife and I had cones at Razzleberry's tonight. She had salted caramel fudge, I had coconut. Both were delicious! My wife's cone was pretty big although it was considered a junior size and as a small, mine was just plain big! Our servers were friendly and efficient. Razzleberry's is a place to keep coming back to!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

The ice cream is has that awesome homemade quality! There are creative flavors among traditional flavors - and I struggle to chose overtime I visit. The cone are awesome - there are some flavored cones that I recommend trying! The vanilla almond cone is my favorite! The workers are fun and kind and the prices are reasonable! Great for all ages.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. We come every year. Owners are friendly and treat us like we are locals even though we are from 1800 miles away. The best ice and ice cream around ! A true Class act ! Thank you.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

What an awesome establishment. A local owned ice cream store with great prices, even better ice cream, and awesome customer service. I'll take this over Kilwins and such any day!

1  Thank Rafael K
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Ice cream was really good, coffee was especially tasty. Kids really enjoyed their treats. Prices were really good.