“Can't miss with Scuba Tyme”

Scubatyme Dive Charters
Ranked #3 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
Merritt Island, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Can't miss with Scuba Tyme”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have been diving with Scuba Tyme for three years and always find them to be professional, friendly, and helpful. They easily accommodate all levels of divers - from students doing their first open water dives to technical. The Dive Masters, usually Adam or Amanda, are excellent - extremely helpful. The Captains, usually Mike or Bob, are amenable to a variety of dive sites and they always place the divers where they need to be - wreck or reef! I highly recommend this dive boat!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Interesting dives well planned and executed”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had some Canadian divers staying at the Bridge @ Cordova in Fort Lauderdale who wanted to dive the weekend they were here. I had planned some dives in Jupiter, but learned only a week before their arrival that two of the divers were not nitrox certified. I called Enzo at Scubatyme charters and he put together a dive to the Ancient Mariner on Saturday morning and to the Sea Emperor in the afternoon, each followed by a drift dive on a 45 ft reef. Captain Mike and Divemasters Amanda and Adam were knowledgeable and extremely helpful. My guests had a wonderful day of diving and the trip cost less than the trip I had previously scheduled in Jupiter.

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Friendly Dive Operation”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was put on the Scubatyme charters because my shop didn't have enough ppl going. Wound up doing numerous dives with them.

The good. Enzo, Amanda (DM) and Captains Mike and Bob are all very friendly and knowledgeable of all the dive sites. They drop you on the best points to make your dive easy and fun. Very hospitable and easygoing, you will have fun on their boat.

The not so good. The boat is on the smallish side and when there is a full complement of divers, this boat gets crowded very quickly and space to do setup etc quickly gets challenging. Then you have other dive operations without boats on here and if you are a solo diver, you are competing with large groups of students or divers. Just be prepared to be closed in if this boat is full.

Otherwise great people made the difference

Ocala, Florida
“Scubatyme everytime at pompano beach”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I found this dive company on the net much like your doing right now. The owner Enzo handles everything and talking to him on the phone, he answered all my questions which put me at ease. Very professional. Capt. Bob and dive master Adam are the best. They're down to earth and interact with all the guest divers..no problem. The crew gives the guest exactly what they want meaning it's your dive and how can we make it a good one. I notice they have repeat guest divers that are local to the area. I know I'll use them again when I'm in the area.

“Best dive trip yet!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very excellent crew and the owner is a great tour guide! I saw Goliath grouper, lion fish, and Morey eels just for starts! The best trip and I felt relaxed and well taken care of! I'd definitely dive with them again!

Visited July 2013