“Fantastic Dive Charter!”

Scubatyme Dive Charters
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was introduced to Scubatyme by my dive shop over in Naples. This is only 1 1/2 hours away and we instantly fell in love with Enzo and his crew. They are so professional, yet a lot of fun as well. You know you are in good hands with their levels of expertise, yet you also have a wonderful day of diving. They are helpful and accommodating while still letting you do your own thing. They take you to some wonderful reefs for drift diving, and also some fantastic wrecks as well. My husband and I both come over to Pompano as often as we can, and always leave with huge smiles on our faces.

2  Thank MAFNaples_Florida
in 17 reviews
"wreck"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellent charter to dive on! Great crew with incredible service! The only thing you have to take care of when you get on the boat is having fun!

4  Thank Guillaume D
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is truly passion driven. Enzo and all the crew are very experienced professionals and always ready for fun!

1  Thank davidemario
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a great dive operation. Very professionally and comfortably run and yet you feel like you are out with friends for the day. Great, very accommodating crew and well organized without feeling pressured. They handle every level of diver. I've recommended Scubatyme to many dive friends and they have never been disappointed. Scubatyme is also a favorite dive boat for the dive club I belong to. If you are coming in from out of town, make this your only stop for diving. If you are local, I know you will become a regular.

4  Thank Donna H
See more reviews
Reviewed February 13, 2013

As divers what we care about in a dive operator may differ a bit but for the most part we want: Good dive sites, safe boat, clean boat and a knowledgeable crew who give clear and accurate dive briefings. Friends and I dove with Scubatyme last summer over a long weekend and had an awesome time. Would got out with them again anytime.

2  Thank JWdive