“massage experience”
Review of Gen Spa

Gen Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Our full service Pompano Beach Massage Spa specialized in Natural Pain Relief and Relaxation massage. We are open 6 days a week by appointment. We have a licensed massage therapist, chiropractor, acupuncture physician, skin, and nail technicians on staff to help you. Specialized in Pain relief, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, GenerosaPPPT, Pressure point, Acupressure, Hot Stone, Swedish, Lomi-Lomi, Reflexology, Pre/Post-Natal Massage, Thai yoga Stretching, Body Contouring, Acupuncture, detox with green tea and clay in the Sauna Blanket. Cavitation to loose weight, body wrapping, We also offer organic facial treatment, microdermabrasion facial, detailed cuticle, shellac manicure, parafin wax, and other services. For first time clients we are giving $10 off!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the spa. From first walking in was very pleasant as well as all the employees. I got a wonderful massage and was able to truly relax. I would recommend it to everyone.

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review. We look forward seeing you again soon. Your health is your wealth!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had a couple of hours to spare before a drive back to Canada and chose Genspa because of the good reviews on Yelp. They were right we had a very good massage. I would go again if we were local and can recommend.

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for your review!
We are glad that you stop by to try our services before leaving town. Hopefully you will get to visit us again. Your health is your wealth!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I went without appointment to Gen Spa to basically find out about the types of massages offered and to set an appointment. The staff was more than helpful explaining the benefits of each type of massage. After they answer our questions, they asked if we were ready for our massages. We were very please with one of the best massages ever. They spent the entire time allowed working out the muscle aches and pains. There were no short cuts. It was money well spent

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write us a review in our facility. We appreciate your kind heart for giving us a great review. We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Chose to try the spa because of reviews and prior ratings. Gen Spa is truly outstanding, not only for the therapy but the ambience as well. The staff is friendly and make you feel welcome.I entered with jaw, neck and back tightness and left without the jaw stiffness and able move my head around much more comfortably. There are very few places that have the expertise for TMJ therapy and this is one. I have not experienced any better therapy than I received at Gen Spa. Gen herself is blessed with special talent to heal.

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for your time to tell the world about our therapy. We appreciate your allowing us to treat your TMJ!! We look forward to your return. God bless you!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Hands down the best massage I've ever had. I suffer from chronic lower back pain and the ladies have made me feel like a new woman. Gen has been able to relieve my pain in one hour that doctors and chiropractors haven't for years. I'm looking forward to trying all the other spa treatments they offer. Her motto "Your healthy is your wealth" is so true. I feel like a million bucks when I leave there.

Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
We are happy to help you get rid of your pain! That's what we are here for!!
Look forward see you again soon!
Your health is Your wealth!!!!