“I loved the food.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Pompano Beach, Florida
“I loved the food.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had a wonderful experience in this Diner! I recommend it highly and will be back again. Thanks for the extra smiles and good vibes!!

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank E S

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Our favorite Pompano Beach breakfast spot!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We were very excited when the Jukebox Diner opened in Pompano Beach. We really didn't have any place near us that had the atmosphere, the food, the variety of meals and the friendly staff of the Jukebox. I disagree with the other reviewer as to the prices, service and portions. The prices are in line with all breakfast prices with the exception of a fast food place. We obviously like everything about the place and feel the portions are fair - I mean you order two eggs - you get two eggs! I've have never had a more delicious squashed potato with my eggs! (I know they have a better name for it.) The fruit bowl is huge, fresh and delicious! We enjoy the quality and it has become our "go to" for friends and family who are coming to visit. The Jukebox Diner also has lunch and dinner, but breakfast is our favorite meal there. They do play old music as background. The owners are helpful and always around and will get you what you want to make you happy. I love the fact that I get a "Good Morning" when we go in there. The area in front of the restaurant is currently being redone so I imagine in a few months it will look great with even more seating room out front.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank larlen
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good Diner Food in a "Happy Days" Setting”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I read the only other review and must say I disagree with its author. While the price is a bit higher than an average diner, the food portions were generous and everything was made to order and good. My breakfast was $7.50 and consisted of 2 eggs, 2 large pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon and one sausage. The "Happy Days" atmosphere made it much more fun than the average diner, the juke box was playing -- not too loud -- and there was a lot of baby boomer memorabilia throughout. The owner, Bernadette, who doubled as a waitress, was very friendly and the service was very good in general. One more thing -- typical diner coffee is ususally very low grade, but the coffee at the Jukebox Diner was much better than decent. While it was more expensive than Denny's or McDonald's it was far superior to those chains or any other diner I have eaten in and the coffee refills keep on coming. The atmosphere was great and you can eat inside or outside.

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank saverguy
Pompano Beach
“low quality with high price”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

small portions, poor quality food including old bread. This was my second try. I visited when the diner first opened and food and service was bad but decided to give it another try. Still very disappointed. Won't go back.

• Visited March 2012