“GOOD FOOD AND BIG DRINKS”
Review of Gotrocks American Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gotrocks American Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We just loved this place service was excelent salads so very large that we shared one and still took food home a good spot to have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is a new place which took over the former Bru’s Room. Unlike other sports bars, the TVs on all the walls aren't so inyourface. There are two rooms: the bar area with high tables seemed almost relaxed. The dining room seemed crowded in comparison and the acoustics made the talking seem much louder. The seating in there is almost exclusively booths.
The raspberry iced tea was the best I've ever tasted. The sweet chili shrimp were amazing - enough spice for flavour, but not so much that your mouth is on fire by the end. I would definitely go back for more of those! My companions got the steak skewers and said they were great -- they didn't want to share!
Our server didn't seem concerned about us after we ordered ONLY appetizers. They tasted so good I would have ordered another or possibly stayed for dinner, but got so frustrated that I just left.