“A Real Middle Eastern Gem”

Shishka Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shishka Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 369 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Copans Rd
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Shishka Lebanese Grill, while located conveniently off Federal Highway in a shopping mall with adequate parking, is hard to find inasmuch as there are no signs indicating its presence in an arcade between Lowe's and Paneras. Once found it is a good destination, with tasty Lebanese fare, generous portions, reasonably priced. We ordered a mixed grill, with all three selections quite tasty, delicious rice, a fine fattouch salad, and pita bread accompanied by a sesame seed and oil dip. The only disappointment was the kibbeh nayeh (raw kibbeh), which is rarely ordered by non-Arabs. Our waitress, Linda, a Syrian-American, was professional, cheerful, and attentive.
A bonus is belly-dancers on Saturday evenings.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

While visiting my parents in Pompano Beach for the holidays, they took me to one of their favorite restaurants Shishka Lebanese Grill. They have told me about this place many times and I wasn't disappointed. We were greeted by a friendly waitress and enjoyed complimentary olives and warm pita bread with zataar while reading the menu. My Mother and I had the Kibbeh Bil Sainieh with leban salad and my Father had a "pizza" with fresh tomatoes, onions, parsley and tahini. Everything was delicious and the portions were very generous. I am of Lebanese decent and have enjoyed home made Lebanese food for years and have also tried Lebanese restaurants in many cities and this place is top notch. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had a great casual dinner. Two of us shared the veggie combo and I ordered the chicken stuffed with cilantro and tomatoes. Everything was excellent and clearly freshly made.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Comment: Love this restaurant - excellent food and atmosphere Lebanese food is one of my favorites - could not have been better. My family had a wonderful experience Saturday evening. Your bellydancer Jilian was outstanding - very classy and personable, hard to come by combination. I will be back and hope the waitress and belly dancer will be the same. I would love to bring my friends!

R. Burke

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Don't be fooled by the shopping center, this is great authentic lebanese food. And what terrific prices! It was a nice break to find this place while on vacation, in an area that has so many overpriced places for less quality.