“Fast, Friendly Lebanese/Mediterrian food”

Shishka Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shishka Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 376 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Copans Rd
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Located in the mall, (a little hard to find) we came here as a couple. The waitress was very friendly and offered great service! They do offer outdoor seating, in the outdoor mall area (no views)
We ordered a Fatoush salad, which had excellent flavor. Also ordered Shish Tawook, which came with veggies and shishka fries (THEY WERE EXCELLENT!!!)

Very reasonably priced, and quenched our craving for excellent garlic sauce and great Lebanese food!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went there for dinner a few days ago. Now, both -my husband and I, have had Lebanese food before. My husband ordered the beef Shawarma, I ordered Kibbeh Bil Sainieh. The hummus for appetizer was ok, if not a bit lackluster. No lemon/ lemon juice to go with it. The bread that came with it was cold, flavorless, and packed in individual sandwich bags. The shawarma was incredibly dry, came with a tiny bowl of tahini. It was supposed to be served with fries and veggies, but there were only fries. My kibbeh was ok. Also a bit on the dry side, served with labneh salad. The labneh salad was merely kefir with cucumber pieces. I've had much better before and am willing to pay a little extra to get better.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Finding this place is the hardest part of the journey. It's hiding in a courtyard of an outside mall. That said, the gourmet journey begins. We started off with the mixed appetizer plate. Just outstanding, super fresh tabouli, the parsley was cut real fine and seasoned correctly, the baba ganoush was slightly smokey, in a good way, and creamy, the grape leaves freshly rolled, the hummus was nutty and smooth, the olives, olive oil and warm pita bread complimented the platter.
My son had the steak and rice dish, the meat was super tender, no fat, and he clean the plate, finishing playing a hockey game, really got his appetite in high gear. My wife had a gyro wrap, which she said was really a great quality sand which, I had ordered a kafta wrap, but had to save it for later, because I had over dosed on the appetizer platter. All in all a phenomenal find, that was recommended to me, by a centarian in the gym. I am glad I checked SHISHKA out. Unbelievable.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Appetiser assortment is great ... both hot and cold. Recommend the babba ganush and kibbe, although the others were also well prepared. The ambiance is so-so, but quiet enough for a conversation across the table. Main courses were good ... we had the kabobs ... lamb was outstanding ... tender and done just right. Rice was tasty, seems like it had a touch of spice. Too full for desert, but there was a good assortment, including baklava.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I go to Shishka at least a couple times a month. The waitresses are always friendly and attentive. And the food.... soooo good! I always get the tabouli, which is the best I've probably ever had. I took a chance one time and tried the kibbeh, which is raw hamburger meat. But don't be fooled, it is absolutely delicious! I also get their veggie platter, and everything is just perfect. If you're looking for some real, fresh lebanese food, come to Shishka, you won't be disappointed.