“One of my favorite places for lunch”

Shishka Lebanese Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shishka Lebanese Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Copans Rd
Pompano Beach, Florida
“One of my favorite places for lunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I go to Shishka at least a couple times a month. The waitresses are always friendly and attentive. And the food.... soooo good! I always get the tabouli, which is the best I've probably ever had. I took a chance one time and tried the kibbeh, which is raw hamburger meat. But don't be fooled, it is absolutely delicious! I also get their veggie platter, and everything is just perfect. If you're looking for some real, fresh lebanese food, come to Shishka, you won't be disappointed.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm just a good ole southern boy and my family goes back a few generations in Florida but I am always ready to try different cuisines. I have to say I'm hooked on Lebanese food and it is really well done at Shishka. My girlfriend had the shwarma chicken and I had the mixed grill. Both were perfectly cooked. We also had grapeleaves as an appetizer. Washed it all down with a Lebanese beer which I thought was great. Our server was friendly and her timing was perfect. Service flowed flawlessly. Restaurant was modern, clean and very well decorated. There was outside and inside seating. We opted to sit outside and even though it is the middle of June it was shaded and comfortable. It in the back area of a shopping center so you have to look for it but it is a gem when you find it. Highly recommend!

Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place has the best Lebanese food. The muhamara is so delicious I want to lick it off the plate. My boyfriend is half Lebanese and the smile on his face when he ate the food was priceless to me. It is one thing to like it and not be familiar with it but when someone who is Lebanese and enjoys the food has to mean this place is doing something right. I had the Kibbeh Bil Sainieh and the yogurt sauce was so delicious. The food tastes fresh. The cucumbers had a crunch so you know they are using fresh produce. Their rice is perhaps one of the best white rice I have ever had.

Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The servers are always very nice and attentive. my husband and I have been there several times and we love it. The libanese beer is light and refreshing, but what we really love was their garlic sauce. It is divine! I could not finished my plate last time we went because we had many appetizers and the server gave me a extra garlic sauce to take home.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We read the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. The restaurant is located by an entrance to a mall so was a bit offsetting at first, but the food and service are top notch and worth a visit. Although we were familiar with Greek food, this was our first try at Lebanese. Our waitress walked us through the menu, making suggestions. Everything we tried was amazing- appetizers: baba ganouj, moussaka, mouhamara (yum), warak inab, Dinner: Mixed Grill (almost enough to split with 3 skewers of meats), Bamieh Stew (melt in your mouth lamb), kibbeh bil sainieh, falafel salad. For dessert we shared Turkish coffee and Baklava. Also had a bottle of wine- nice Lebanese offering plus a few California choices. They have a lunch & dinner menu as well as a hookah menu. Very good value.

• Visited April 2013