“3 hour snorkel/scuba diving boat” 4 of 5 bubbles

South Florida Diving Headquarters
Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you are Scuba Diving or Snorkeling from Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, Dania Beach and Miami call South Florida Diving Headquarters. We can accommodate large groups with our spacious 45' power cats or small private charters on our smaller 34' dive boat. If you're by yourself, no problem, we can always hook you up with a buddy on one of our daily dive trips. We have something for all ages & skill levels. "You can dive, snorkel or watch from above all on the same boat. "Why Choose South Florida? Because Pompano Beach and Ft. Lauderdale have: Biodiversity South Florida reefs are teaming with tropical fish, the same species seen throughout the Caribbean. Accessibility Come by plane, train or automobile. Three international airports, cheap airfares. No passport required and no entry & exit fees. Quick easy access down A1A from Deerfield and Ft. Lauderdale. Dive Conditions Because of the close proximity of the Gulf Stream, SE Florida reefs are bathed in warm clear water year around. Wreck Diving Capitol The Gold Coast claims over 100 shipwrecks in all depth ranges. Greater Ft. Lauderdale has the most active Artificial Reef Program.Short Boat Rides S. Florida's reef track begins less than a 1/4 mile offshore. You'll have made 2 dives before you could get to the keys! Drift Dives Does the thought of lazily drifting along the reef with the current and surfacing when you are ready appeal to you? Accommodations: We have every style and price to fit your taste or budget. From quaint cottages to luxury 5 star hotels. Rated Top Ten Scuba Diving Magazine rated SE Florida top ten in "World's best Wreck Diving, Marine Life & Value Destination", in 2004.
Colorado
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“3 hour snorkel/scuba diving boat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Small group with both divers & snorkelers - met near the lighthouse. Very nice folks running the business - NOT a party boat - just drinking water, but that's what we wanted. Saw at least 5 kinds of fish along with a friendly nurse shark. Wreck of steamer was hard for snorkelers to see, but had a good time. Boat had a small "glass bottom" area to watch underwater.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Night Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I went on a well organized, professional night dive tonight! It was GREAT!! Great group of people and a lot of fun! John Gavin

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“#1 dive boat & servace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I dove with S.F.D.H. in the past & almost forgot how good they are . My buddy's & I went on a wreck & reef dive this past weekend & it was #1 in my book !!!

1 Thank Mike W
Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was my family's second time with SFDHQ. We had our first trip five years previous. The staff was extremely friendly. I would have liked to seen more fish at the wreck site, but the Nursery site was wonderful. It was a perfect day and water was extremely clear. I got a great picture of the nurse sharks!

Visited August 2013
Deer Park, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Snorkeling with South Florida Diving HQ staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am a grandmother. I went to take my son and two grandkids to so some snorkeling. My son asked me, do you want to go? I jumpted to the ocassion; no regrets. I was caught in their enthusiasm and the team that took us was great. I can not recall the staff names; it was at 2PM on July 25, 2013. Good guys! They gave us a brief explanation to those new to snorkeling and took us to two sites. I felt safe and enjoyed every bit. On the second jump I was taking my time to jump because I was adjusting my snorkeling equipment. My grandaughter said: "Let's go abuela". I jumped immediately> How dare I take time away from the fun? My son and grandson enjoyed it too and were able to see part of the shipwreck at a distant. The historic events and owner explanation of the homes in the area when we were on the way back was relaxing. We had the opportunity to see a another traveler propose marriage to his girlfriend on the trip back! Thanks, SFDH!

Visited July 2013