“Awesome Pizza”

Zuccarelli
Ranked #17 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant.They offer pasta dishes, sandwiches, and pizza. This is a nice sit down restaurant with good service. The prices are competitive and the food is good.We stopped in for lunch and ate Fettucini Alfredo (my husband's favorite) and Chicken Ascoliana (new to me). The food was very good and the portions were large. The meal was served with garlic rolls and soup or salad. We definitely would return to ths restaurant.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had pizza delivered to hour hotel.
Quick service, and AWESOME pizza.
They use all fresh ingredients, crust is of a thin light texture - and very, very good.

There are newer reviews for Zuccarelli

Reviewed March 26, 2014

A friend who is local to the area and I visited this restaurant on 9 March 2014. Speedy service, very pleasant staff and HUGE portions of food - excellent value. Could share one meal between 2. Too much and as always a doggie bag offered. Free drinks refils

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had a coupon to Zuccarelli's, so we thought we'd try it for dinner. What a pleasant experience. The restaurant is not large and offers an intimate setting. Our server was helpful and friendly. She explained that the mozzarella was freshly made and the veal was prepared daily. I ordered the veal parmesan, which came with a side of either spaghetti, angel hair, or ziti. My wife ordered the chicken caprese with angel hair. The meal also included a garden salad. Zuccarelli's sauce is one of the best I've had in a restaurant. It is not too heavy, but has a great flavor and body. The house chianti was also very good, with a healthy pour.
The portions were large and we took part of the chicken with us. This restaurant ranks with the ones I have patronized in NYC Prices are very reasonable,

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sat down, ordered drinks, and a plate of buttery garlic rolls arrived. We ordered a small pizza for two to share and a dinner salad for each of us. Everything was delicious. We even had a piece or two of pizza to take back to the condo. Everyone enjoyed their pizzas! Definitely recommend the restaurant for pizza in Pompano Beach.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

On vacation in in pompano beach. Looking for good italian restaurant and liked the reviews here. First night, we started with the garlic rolls and the fried mozzarella which were both very good. Then my wife had the snapper florentine special, I had penne vodka and our teenagers loved their chicken Alfredo. Service was great and the environment very casual and no wait.
We decided to go back again the next night and had just as good experience. My wife had the grilled salmon which she said was outstanding. I had chicken Rossini which was great and my girls had a pizza which I sampled and was excellent.

Great food, great value and good environment!

1  Thank Robert G