“So many great things to choose!”
Review of Zuccarelli

Zuccarelli
Ranked #17 of 358 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant.They offer pasta dishes, sandwiches, and pizza. This is a nice sit down restaurant with good service. The prices are competitive and the food is good.We stopped in for lunch and ate Fettucini Alfredo (my husband's favorite) and Chicken Ascoliana (new to me). The food was very good and the portions were large. The meal was served with garlic rolls and soup or salad. We definitely would return to ths restaurant.
Northwest Ohio
“So many great things to choose!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had the caprese salad (huge!), meatballs (delicious), and an Italian sub. Everything was delicious. Julene at our hotel, The Beachcomber, recommended this place and they deivered to the beach hotel. The stromboli was also good.

Visited June 2013

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were visiting Pompano on vacation and received a coupon for Zuccarelli's so we decided to give it a try for lunch. My husband had Snapper, clams, shrimp and mussels over angel hair pasta with red sauce and he said it was delicious. I had Fettuccine Alfredo and it was delicious as well. The service was great and the server was very attentive to us. This restaurant is definitely a do over!

• Visited July 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Food was ok but arrived cold”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ordered from this location because we received a coupon from the resort we were staying at. I received a phone call from the delivery driver about 45 minutes after I ordered saying that he was just leaving. About 10 minutes later I got another call saying he couldn't get into the building and asked if I could meet him in the lobby. I went down and no one was there. I called him and he was at the wrong hotel. He finally arrived about 10 more minutes later. I understand things happen and the driver was very apologetic but our food was cold and nothing was offered to correct the issue. Not sure I would recommend this location. We will probably try a different place next time.

Visited June 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great Veggie Panini”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Zuccarelli for a quick dinner. I ordered the grilled veggie panini (grilled eggplant, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, and basil on grilled garlic bread) and it was delicious. My husband ordered a parmesan steak philly (assuming it would have red sauce on it), which turned out to be a philly cheese steak. He said it was still good. We'll definitely be going back!

Visited May 2013
Sarasota
“Perhaps we should have tried the pizza?!??”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Apparently, according to other reviewers the pizza is excellent. The entrees however, were not. I am somewhat of a lasagna expert, as I love italian food and almost always order lasagna. The lasagna here was really less than satisfactory. Definitely did not taste authentic, had only two layers of pasta, and the sauce was orange. Very little flavor (which was surprising, considering I pulled 2 whole bay leaves out of my mouth!), lacked basic seasoning (i.e. salt and/or pepper), and the whole dish seemed to have no body at all...very soupy. The garlic rolls were quite nice, hovever the garlic cheese bread appetizer was obviously made out of yesterday's stale bread.

Sorry to say that with the vast array of choices in italian cuisine in this area, we won't be back to try the pizza.

I should note, that we picked up for dining in our condo instead of eating in the restaurant, so I cannot speak to the level of customer service, etc.

• Visited May 2013