“Highly recommend, but grab dessert elsewhere”
Review of Seaside Grill

Seaside Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaside Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic Lighthouse Cove Resort, Seaside Grill was opened in the fall of 2011 by Owner Bret Hughes. Our vision is to create a fun and casual dining atmosphere on the beautiful Atlantic Shores of Pompano Beach. We serve wonderful and original seafood specials along with other delicious Floridian fare. Call us biased, but we think Seaside Grill is the perfect place to host your events or simply a great place to cheer on the Dolphins (or Steelers!) while chugging frosty brew.. Our beautiful beach side view couples perfectly with our various food offerings to give your event what it needs to impress any attendees. Fresh seafood, ocean views and frosty cocktails...come and experience what everyone is talking about.
Newton, Massachusetts
“Highly recommend, but grab dessert elsewhere”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to the Seaside Grill twice on our trip to Pompano Beach and was very satisfied with both the service and the food. The menu smartly features good small plates (I recommend the fried mozzarella) as well as seafood favorites. Presentation is also very nice. The two meals I had there were delicious, although large portions heavy on sauces were the only drawbacks. Dessert was also a bit of a disappointment, as it appears they are pre-made frozen portions thawed in their kitchen, instead of freshly made. The night entertainment of a vocalist and pianist was lots of fun for the whole family -- we got up and danced along with several other patrons. Never done that at a restaurant before!

• Visited August 2012

The Villages, FL
“Seaside Grill at Lighthouse Cove”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Sat at the inside bar at the Seaside Grill--great Tiki Bar outside, but the weather was looking nasty. Great service from Heather who was replaced by Maria. We were there during happy hour, and we were! We did eat--Shirley had the clams/shrimp/linguini dish--superb!--and I had the Angus cheeseburger sliders--unfortunately overcooked but my fault--I should have specified medium rare-to-medium. Next time I'll wake up.

• Visited August 2012
“Don't care attitude!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Unreal! Don't let the coupon draw you in, what a joke! We sit down to order and the menu is like a contract! We ordered even though you couldn't substitute any of the sides: rice, asparagus, or cole slaw, fries for just a side salad - in which they charge $4.00 for???? More & more I thought about it I cancelled the entire order and payed for the drinks $14.58 $$$(1- Mixed drink & 3- sodas) In the meantime I check my bank statement and not only did they have 1 charge for $14.58 but another for $32.99 they inadvertently made They Say!? They say that charge will disappear? The OWNER gave me the attitude like he could care less! Funny thing is, he thinks 1 tourist customer is no big deal.... But we are also here visiting family that reside here and they will spread the word! Don't Go Here!!!!!!!

4 Thank Coopsternow
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“'' I absolutely love their Sunday brunch.''”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Visited seaside grill after church with my family to try Sunday brunch.... food was very good ,especially the salmon and the shrimp Ala vodka. Great omelette's and waffle's,but they took a little bit long to make.They need to add more staff and equipment if they continue to have such a big crowd. Mimosas and bloody Mary were only 2 dollars. The beautiful ocean view was worth the price. We plan to come back and try them for dinner.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank evabenzan
“The best seafood restaurant in town!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Was here with a couple of friends for dinner, we had Peacan Custard, Salmon and their signature Monster Margarita!!! The food was excellent, the music and band was great. Will make this my Happy Hour Friday Night! Thank you Seaside Grill for great food and atmosphere!

2 Thank nickym001