“Alive and kicking”

Fish Shack
Ranked #1 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Had a late reservation without a problem. I saw a exceptional designed restaurant with well qualified staff. My party had lobster, steamy mussels. Delightful. Great wine. Also when some guests were "alive and kicking" the staff handled the problem very well. Had a laugh about it and continued with desert. Sticky toffee and another top desert. I liked it and my guests liked it even better. We'll done!

There are newer reviews for Fish Shack

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious but they need to consider an expansion. There's only 2 tables that seat 4 people and 2 others that sit 2 people and a small bar. The four of us had to wait for an hour and then decided to just cram into the 2 top table and our kids sat in our laps.

1  Thank ktchavez
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Honestly did not think it possible. Delicious fresh seafood, huge portions, very affordable AND a staff that is friendly and very accommodating!! Love, Love, Love the blackend dolphin. Hubby enjoyed the raw oysters and cracked conch. Amazing! Chef Michael definitely got it right with this treasure. Have family coming in to visit from Ohio, can't wait to spoil them with this delicious treat!

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Delicious! No frills but the food was great.
We enjoyed two juicy, well cooked fish sandwiches, slightly overcooked but flavourful conch fritters and a top notch key lime pie - all at bargain prices.
Look forward to eating here next time we're in town.

2  Thank Sam L
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hey! If you have not been to this place or heard of it I am not surprised. I have never heard of this place before being taken by a friend. I just came back from the Keys a week earlier so I thought this place would just be okay. The food is outstanding!! I had blackened Dolphin with conch bites to start. It's a lunch place for sure and it's short on space. The charm is in the small space and basic decor. You may have to stand or belly up to the bar for lunch but that's what makes this place so good.