“Good Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I like the place, its close to the house, fairly good sushi, although a little expensive, thats how it goes for convenience. I'd go back at the drop of a hat, its next door to the Briny Pub and Franks Italian resturaunt and Bar, and the beach, whats to complain about?

There are newer reviews for 9Face Sushi

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We live in the area and eat here at least 3 to 4 times a week. This is a must all the food is great!!! Service is terrific....you are greeted as soon as you walk in. Try the lobster roll!!!!! We love all the staff...Top and Lisa are wonderful....we feel like family when we go there......we love the food

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've been coming to 9Face ever since it opened. I absolutely love it! Their sushi is amazing, it's so fresh and delicious. The service is always excellent, and they always remember your name. The prices are fair, and the location is great. More people should know about this place. The pretty face roll is my favorite, so delicious.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our beach area totally needed this place. I work nearby so I treat myself when I can and am always very pleased, super friendly staff, personal service and fantastic food! Sometimes they'll make this crunchy crab thing...omg...love this place! :)

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Small place with good food. Very convenient, within walking distance of our hotel ( Ebb Tide ). Try the grilled calamari appetizer.

1  Thank hockeyken