“Pizza At Its Best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is a typical neighborhood italian restaurant,homey and friendly,plus the pizza was cooked to perfection.!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

As good pizza as I've found locally down here. Crust could be crispier, price is right. Good little very casual neighborhood restaurant. Bring your own wine bottle(s).

Reviewed March 16, 2012

A little restaurant with great pizza. If you get the Strombolli (which is excellent) be prepared because it is HUGE. A small one will feed three people. We eat here for lunch at lest once a week.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I've been living in the area for six years and passed by this little gem (hidden in a nondescript shopping center) hundreds of times. We figured that we've been in most restaurants in Pompano, so we might as well try it. Boy, oh boy, were we glad we did!
The restaurant has only four or five tables (its primary business is take out and delivery -- three phones were constantly ringing), but the lack of atmosphere is more than made up by the quality of food.
My partner ordered linguine in white clam sauce ($13.95). The pasta was done perfectly and the quality of the sauce was great...it was seasoned to perfection. I had the lasagna ($11.95). The taste of it was good, too. Included with the meals are wonderful garlic rolls and a choice of salad or soup. I had the tomato basil soup which my partner was jealous of. Salad was his choice. Entrees are huge.....you will take home at least half of the entree.
Later that week, we ordered pizza, fried calamari, and spaghetti and TWO orders of tomato basil soup. The complimentary rolls were just as good as in the restaurant. All items were delivered to our home piping hot and quickly. Needless to say, lunches for the rest of the week were provided by the huge portions delivered to us by Bella Roma.
We've recommended this restaurant to others and they were equally pleased.
I don't know why we waited so many years to visit this neighborhood Italian restaurant.

1  Thank auntpat1948
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I am from the north where we have the best pizza and Italian food. I do not eat pizza in south Florida because it doesn't taste right,,, UNTIL I found Bella Roma Pizza & Grill. The best , to die for, Lazagna, garlic knots and pizza. Reminds me of home. Always frendly service while calling in my order. There are a few tables for sit down service but whether you dine in or carry out,,,, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!

2  Thank ROXANN F