“Quality Cuban Cuisine”

latin bohemia grill
Ranked #78 of 357 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Latin
Description: They have a sister restaurant at 6903 w broward blvd plantation fl. Their tel # is 954 957-9397
Ocoee, Florida
“Quality Cuban Cuisine”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This place has authentic Cuban everything. Fresh baked goods, awesome pork, and my favorite, coladas! Fast service, able to sit at the counter or a table. I've been there for breakfast lunch and dinner - always a good call.

Visited November 2011

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Excellent ethnic cooking!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I'm glad I ran into these reviews, as I kinda forgot about this place. It's not much to look at, but the food was very good. I remember having the oxtail stew, something of a homey flavor I used to order in St. Maarten at Yvettes. Different recipe but a great taste sensation. Now that I saw these write ups, I gotta go back. Suggest you try the food here. It really is good Cuban home cooking!

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank ciaotebaldi
Iowa
“Best Cuban food in South Florida”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We come down and visit yearly from Iowa and love the Cuban Restaurants. This grille beats them all, even in Miami, for quality,authenticity and price. Quick friendly service(you don't have to be able to speak Spanish). We recieved our food within 10 min and the place was packed. The bistec de pollo is our favorite- a giant smahed chicken breast as big as your plate ,grilled with onions and served with your chice of rice and bean- all for $7.95. Save room for the dreamy, creamy flan to die for. BEST food for your money.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank BarbraIowa
Zionsville, Indiana
“I thought I was eating at my grandma's house”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Varied, delicious, authentic, fresh...just a few words to describe the food we had in this restaurant several times during our visit to Deerfield Beach. It was recommended by my sister. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays they have the seafood soup, which I thought was as good as my grandmas (which was out of this world), until my sister told me "no, I think it's better!" Everything we had in this place (we ordered the specials and shared) was exquisite, just like home! I recommend the yuca and plantains for side dishes, they are fabulous. We had fish, meat and lamb, but I understand that everything is just as good! Soups are a great start!

• Visited October 2011
New York City, New York
“Great food, easy place to relax in, affordable”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We've been here a few times. The last was the best. Pollo Juliana ( strips of chicken with onions and peppers) and two sides for $7.95! It was wonderful. The sides we chose were Arroz Congri (delicious brown rice and beans) and green fried plantains. Next time I might try the sweet plantains. When you see groups of cops in a restaurant you know it's good food at a reasonable price. I love this place! They also have restaurants in Coral Gables and Plantation. This one is on Powerline Road just north of West McNab.