“Fishing with Cpt. Louis an Nate”

BOLO Sport Fishing Charters
Delray Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fishing with Cpt. Louis an Nate”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

2 groups of 6, all disappointed with Captain Lou...unprofessional with how he dealt with Nate's inexperience by yelling at him during the fish...made all present very uncomfortable...most of the mistakes were Captain Lou's. At the top of the list is the loss of a 300 hundred pound 10 foot shark as he was yelling and tangled in the line, inconsistent with his direction..He lost his cool, had no patience with anyone on the boat. Fishing was not bad, but full out experience was dampened by the mood set by the Captain's. Would not recommend.....

Visited March 2014
7 Thank Joanne C

Chesterfield Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing trip with Capt Luis and Nat”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Caught 7 Mahi had an absolute blast. Hook a sail fish and lost 2 more Mahi. When pulling lines had a fire drill when all 6 lines went off at once. Need some fun and excitment ask for Capt Luis.

Ken, Adele, Fred and Stephanie Kuhar and Don Anton
Michigan

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ken K
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fishing!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had a great fishing trip this morning with a great crew captained by Marc and first mate Jason!!!! Had check a few charters in the area or close by and none of them came close to the price they offer.... Price is unbeatable!!!! Had such a good time and great experience that my father and I are going back in 2 days!!! I recommend the Bolo team to all my friends!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Erik L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Expensive and no fish”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

So one day I decide you know what, maybe I'll take my kids out for a nice treat and go fishing. So I said heck everyone uses their yearly bonus as a treat for their kids. We wake up at 6 am to drive to the Bolo boat where we meet the ever so dapper capt Louie and exuberant and expert fisher Mark (sarcasm). So we head to the open seas for a solid four hours to only have a bite, all being just a bait fish. My kids started yacking when big Louie was driving the boat like we were on some sort of cruise line. We end up coming in to dock up and what do I see? A boat with a different company with 4 dolphins and five wahoo. Great day! Bolo more like Blow me. Rather take my 800 bucks to the strip club

4 Thank Brandon B
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Professional! Fish on! ...and $99”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've been on a few of these off shore trips with good and bad experiences. For the cost, you cannot beat this deal. Our vessel was very well maintained, as well as the all tackle. Our captain who was in his late thirties has been navigating out of Hillsboro for over twenty years and put us fish immediately. Professional experiences like this trip have been three times the cost in the past and this deal surpassed the better outings I've been on. We'll done John, Louis and Mark!

Steve and Renee