“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Intracoastal and Heated Swimming Pool at night
Tables and BBQ area by the water BBQ area by the water
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Intracoastal and Heated Swimming Pool at night
Tables and BBQ area by the water
BBQ area by the water
Intracoastal View
Chairs and umbrelas by the water
Heated swimming pool
Gas BBQ grills
Aloha13
Building facing Riverside Drive
Livingroom with the Murphy bed closed against the wall
Table and flat TV
Bathroom
Kitchen
Livingroom
Sunset by the Water
Boats passing by
Pompano Beach and the Pier
Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach walkway by the beach
Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach sidewalk by the beach
Walking distance marina
Walking distance marina
Restaurant nearby
Intracoastal view by the bridge
Intracoastal view by the bridge
Sidewalk and lawn by the beach
Beach View from the Pompano Fishing Pier
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Courtney...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This place was perfect. We wanted a relaxing vacation and got it here!
Room was clean, small but spacious enough for a couple. Murphy bed was surprisingly comfortable- galley kitchen small but had a full sized fridge and fully stocked cabinets.
The grounds were beautiful. We sat on the dock all week and watched the boats while taking quick dips in their beautiful pool.
Beach is one road over, easy to walk to.
We would definitely come back. What a find!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sitting on the dock, so beautiful!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 8, 2014
I am glad you had a good time,and sure appreciated your review.I hope you come back soon!
Ronira
Surry
Reviewed May 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
May 7, 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time reviewing my place! I really hope to see you all soon!
Victoria BC

Reviewed May 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
May 6, 2014
Poosie64
“Very clean and beautiful view”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Got no service at all. Told manager at check in was 46th anniversary and my son and wife and daughter and husband was coming over to have a barbecue with me since husband has to work I didn't want to be alone and she told me that was too many people only could have 2 besides me and husband. I felt like I was a 12 year old being scolded. I then told her forget it then. I was very disappointed. So didn't have barbecue ordered pizza and had my son and daughter to join me. I was in hotel business for 7 years and we never stopped guests from having people over as long as they didn't stay over in the room. Anyone asks how was my stay and I will say clean and beautiful but can't have guests over!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Laviniasl...
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I had never rented on line and was somewhat uneasy about what this place would be like. To our surprise it was very nice. The location was fantastic with a million dollar view. The studio is small but met our needs. When we go back we will rent a one-bedroom. Well worth the price. The Murphy Bed did not have the best mattress but served the purpose. My husband and I would recommend this place but I would like to keep it a well kept secret.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Apr 1, 2014
KathyW116
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great location would stay there again.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival the customer service was excellent. The facilities are available and easy to access. Our particular unit served our needs and the view was wonderful. We relaxed and would love to return next year.

Dec 28, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind review! Looking forward to have you again in the future! Happy New Year for you and your family!

Ronira Fruhstuck
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing