“Typical bar.....”

Briny Irish Pub
Ranked #12 of 358 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Good selection of on tap irish beers and live music no cover
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Typical bar.....”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Staying near by so we walked to dinner with high expectations...the girls really liked it...they had fish off specials and a chicken pasta dish...added salad for $2. I thought the tossed salad looked really good but I was disappointed in the Ceasar...beers were cold and good choices....I got fried clams...they were ok....but the place is tight and I was bumped into throughout my meal....ugh.....prices ok...won't rush back...

Louisville, Kentucky
“Beach Bites”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you are looking for a place to pick up a quick and affordable bite this is it. There are not that many places that offer breakfast in this area. This one is good.

Visited March 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Gotta be in the know?”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first visit, but my girlfriend as been several times before.

We were there pretty early for a Friday night--around 7:00 PM. The majority of the crowd at that time was 60+. We left around 9:00 and the crowd was starting to switch to more 20-40 something which she says is pretty standard. I'm guessing the band starts around 10:00 because they were tuning up and doing a few sound checks as we were leaving.

Any place I that has Smithwick's on tap, I can't fault too much. However, I couldn't find anything on the menu I'd expect from an Irish pub. After we'd already ordered, I saw some bangers and mash go by. Maybe I just somehow over looked it on the menu or maybe you just have to know to ask for it.

There kitchen is tiny and the place was completely packed, but the wait was worth it. Very good bar food. The bar is open until whenever, but the kitchen closes at 11:00.

• Visited February 2013
Scituate, MA
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This pub is right across from beach aside upscale restaurants. Looking inside one sees a neighborhood bar filled with locals. It is that but it also has very good food at very reaasonable prices. So ask the barkeep to draw you a Guiness while you decide between bangers and mash (very good) or amedterranian salad with grilled dolphin (also very good). The bartenders and locals are all quite friendly. The only downside was that the food took more than 40 min to arrive. Try this place!

Miami, Florida
“Best Burgers!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a spectacular pub right across from Pompano Beach front. Great way to cool off from beach or grab lunch/dinner. Burgers are delicious!

• Visited February 2013