“Great little pub”

Briny Irish Pub
Ranked #13 of 363 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Good selection of on tap irish beers and live music no cover
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The staff are very friendly and the food is exceptional!!! We have been going there now for a number of years and the staff now call us by name when we come in!!! Just love it!!!

There are newer reviews for Briny Irish Pub

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Only bar we could find close to our hotel and on beach but no view of beach, all closed up with little windows. Drinks were good, quesadilla was good and staff were friendly. Great decor inside with a sea/ocean feel.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Typical nautical atmosphere. Prices were decent and the service was good. Nothing unique or outstanding about this particular pub. I would certainly eat there again, even though Pompano Beach doesn't give you many more options.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The first few times we went, twas the weekend and the band was to loud for us,, during quieter times we found great food, tonnes of it, cooked fresh from kitchen to table.... Even better prices, a good variety of draft beer... Tried the salmon, red snapper, dolphin, burger, all mouth wateringly delicious............ On our last visit, I thought I would cheap out and order a pint of domestic beer, instead of my usual Stella, $2:00............... mistake, not so good. Our waitress asked me upon seeing very little quaffed, was there a problem? No I replied, just don't care for my choice..... She took it of tye bill!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Atmosphere and food GET THE FISH And Chips.And the Corned Beef, cole slaw and fries rock Forget B.K. or Micky-D,s the FF,s at this place are the best i have had in years...N.S.