“Dive charter and rental”

Pompano Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Local One Stop Dive ShopCentrally located in the Sands Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, Pompano Dive Center proudly offers an unparalleled inventory selection including the full SCUBAPRO line; daily two-tank dive charters only steps from our front door to our dock; internationally recognized PADI Five-Star instruction; Air and Nitrox fills; boundless travel opportunities and a top-of-the-line Repair/Service Tech Center. Our professionally trained staff is knowledgeable and available to help you plan all your equipment purchases and your next adventure. Stop in – Experience, Enjoy and Explore Pompano diving at its best!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Dive charter and rental”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Spent the last four days in Pompano diving. This shop was very helpful and accommodating. We went out on their boat ( second day on their new boat). Every thing was great staff was knowledgable and great to work with. Thank you for a great weekend.

Visited October 2013

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect Dive Shop for Dive Vacation”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This will be involved but I trust hopeful for divers coming to South Florida.

PDC has everything you need or could want from a dive shop. I was doing a week of diving, getting some PADI specialty certifications and just wanted to be in blue, clear, warm water after a summer of diving in quarries in the Chicago area.

The entire crew at PDC took care of me as I am sure they take care of all their guests. I wish they had the Sea Siren ready to go and you future divers will get to sail on the best looking dive boat I have ever seen.

The whole crew (Bryan, Emille, Craig D., Robert, Curtis, Brent, Matt, and Tony) are all awesome at what they do and you will not be disappointed.

Coral Springs, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Open Water Certification”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Truly an awesome experience from beginning to end!!! Thanks to Tony for being patient with a rookie, always available for questions.
Robert was a great instructor. Very thorough and patient.
Been on a second dive trip with this dive operation and both times Emily was the dive master. Thanks Emily. You were great.

Visited June 2013
Curacao
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A very helpful crew”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was in Pompano Beach for my re-breather training and part of that is filled in by the captain and dive masters of Pompano Dive Center. Captain Curtis and his dive masters were very helpful on the boat dives and the shop crew moved heaven and hell to get me a suitable Pelican Case to transport my re-breather. In the evenings they even filled up our oxygen/diluent and bail-out tanks after hours so we could setup our equipment before opening hours the next morning. If ever I go back to Florida to dive, I'll go with them again

1 Thank Nanookh
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“This is the place!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great dive operation. Easy to make reservations and if you make them early enough you get to choose the destination. Very helpful, knowledgeable and competent staff....while engaging, friendly and fun!!! They make you feel welcome and are open to accommodating your needs. We hired Craig to divemaster/guide (had two newbies with me) and take photos; it was well worth it! He was knowledgeable about the sites we visited, was very helpful and fun. Also got some very nice pics. Highly recommend!