“A very helpful crew”

Pompano Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Local One Stop Dive ShopCentrally located in the Sands Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, Pompano Dive Center proudly offers an unparalleled inventory selection including the full SCUBAPRO line; daily two-tank dive charters only steps from our front door to our dock; internationally recognized PADI Five-Star instruction; Air and Nitrox fills; boundless travel opportunities and a top-of-the-line Repair/Service Tech Center. Our professionally trained staff is knowledgeable and available to help you plan all your equipment purchases and your next adventure. Stop in – Experience, Enjoy and Explore Pompano diving at its best!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was in Pompano Beach for my re-breather training and part of that is filled in by the captain and dive masters of Pompano Dive Center. Captain Curtis and his dive masters were very helpful on the boat dives and the shop crew moved heaven and hell to get me a suitable Pelican Case to transport my re-breather. In the evenings they even filled up our oxygen/diluent and bail-out tanks after hours so we could setup our equipment before opening hours the next morning. If ever I go back to Florida to dive, I'll go with them again

1  Thank Nanookh

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great dive operation. Easy to make reservations and if you make them early enough you get to choose the destination. Very helpful, knowledgeable and competent staff....while engaging, friendly and fun!!! They make you feel welcome and are open to accommodating your needs. We hired Craig to divemaster/guide (had two newbies with me) and take photos; it was well worth it! He was knowledgeable about the sites we visited, was very helpful and fun. Also got some very nice pics. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The guys in the shop are very helpful. The ship captains and divemasters are there for the customers, they really help you make the most of your dive. They are very friendly, courteous and professional. I had two great reef dives!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time on our snorkel trip. Everyone was super friendly and knew what they were doing. The crew was very conscientious about where the snorkelers and divers were at all times. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a snorkel or dive trip!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went here on a friend's recommendation for my OW certification and really enjoyed it. Tony really helped me out in educating me on the equipment and what I really did/did not need and/or want. I ended up buying all of my equipment from them as I really appreciated their customer service and I found their prices to be fair (after comparing to prices at some of the online stores). My instructor, Robert, was really great as well and made sure everyone in the class learned all of the skills necessary and was safe at all times. The boat dives were pretty great as well! It was a little choppy the day we went out and some were sea sick (so make sure you take some medication if you are prone to sea sickness), but the captain and crew were great, and my instructor made sure we had a couple of good dives (1st a wreck @ 60 feet and then a really cool drift dive over a reef @ about 60 ft).