Sea Cove Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
Jasmin Villa Motel(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
Wyndham Royal Vista(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross the streetwalking distance to the beachbeautiful poolone night stayold floridalauderdale by the seawould stay here againoceanunitclosettiki
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

First two times I stayed were great.
This last time. Roaches ruled and so did the new permanent resident downstairs, who complained about the noise from my 18 month old Grandaughter.
They had only stopped by for a 15 minute visit.
We were asked if "We could quiet her down"
After a few other words from the rude Owners we asked to leave and checked out promptly.
We realized we could'nt stay and live our vacation in silence.
We had to pick up and leave quickly they said at 9:30 pm.
I was surprised at the lack of cleanliness and the presence of cock roaches while we were loading the cabiners.
We were only there for 5 hrs. But it was absolutly horrible.

So if you need a place to stay run far away if you see that Sea Cove Sign Flickering.
Disgusting!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stomp43
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The wife of this hotel is very rude and should not own a busy at all. My family and I (6total ) booked a 2 bed w/foldout couch. When I booked the room it asked for how many adults...so I called and spoke to her and told her there was also 4 kids she proceeded to say that was fine bc the room would accommodate all 6 of us. When we showed up at 1:30am she answered the door in her pajamas was very mad that we woke her up and told us that we could not stay there bc they room she put our reservations in was not big enough. And then denies ever speaking to me 8 days prior to this. So I had 4 kids asleep in the vehicle and had to find a different hotel. After searching and searching we finally found a room by then it was 3:30am when our kids finally got in a bed to sleep in. Then to top it off she charged my credit card for the room. The lady seems very nice on the phone but in person is the worst people person I have ever met. I do not advise staying in this hotel. Like I said I would rather stay in a roach motel with great costumer service and the nicest people running it then having to deal with her again!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Gokie
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed there for three days. It was quiet and clean. The motel is on the older side but everyone was very nice and I had no problems. I would certainly stay here again! And its right next to the beach!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed May 7, 2014

When I originally booked our room I was planning on being in Pompano Beach for three nights. Due to unforseen events on our vacation, we only needed the room for one night. When we arrived to check in I attempted to explain to the female owner that we only needed to stay for one night because we had to return home the next day. She began yelling at me and telling me how rude I was for not calling earlier to tell her I only needed the room for one night (we didn't plan on cutting our vacation short). She said that I would never be allowed to return to her hotel and that I cost her money (people aren't exactly breaking down the door to stay at this janky dump). She b*****ed for 15 minutes about how rude I was and repeatedly said, in her horrible broken english, that I'd never be allowed back at her hotel. My boyfriend stepped in to try to calm her down and smooth the situation over which enraged her more. She told us she was refusing to let us stay at the hotel and to get off her property immediately. She even opened my aunt's wallet (that was on the counter and who had already paid for the room) and snatched the receipt out of it and began yelling at us to get off her property or she would call the police. Dumbfounded we left and went across the street to the Budget Inn. They were very polite and apologetic for our experience but informed us that they receive about 30 guests a month who this ignorant, horrible, rude woman turns away from her hotel. I have NEVER been talked to the way this woman berated me (and I'm a police officer who has dealt with some pretty difficult people) and I can't believe she stays in business with her HORRIBLY RUDE attitude.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lacey P
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I were visiting my brother and we booked 3 nights at the Sea Cove Motel.
It was very reasonable and the place is older but charming. We ended up staying another night.
We booked the larger room with a nice patio and the gardens were incredible. The last night we got a smaller room that still had a full kitchen and dressing room(cute).
The owners were so pleasant and made us feel at home and the place was immaculate!
Short walk to the beach, Walgreens and restaurants
We will be returning in a few months..

Room Tip: rooms on the second floor are larger and the one we had had a patio smaller rooms are still nice and very reasonable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple