“Dinner”

Farraddays Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Farraddays Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 368 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Follow the footsteps of Farradday on his exotic journey of flavor. Farraddays is a classic American prime steak and seafood restaurant. Savor specialty cocktails, a selection of fine wines by the glass or classic martinis, while enjoying live entertainment most days of the week.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food is good but pricey. Located on the second floor of the Isle Casino. Nice décor and usually they have music playing.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

one of our party won a $200 gift voucher for here recently and treated us to a great meal here.A nice basket of assorted warm bread was rapidly served.
The oysters were sea fresh,delicious, as were the crab cakes. The ladies salads were well executed too.
One main dish,grilled lobster was somewhat dry and was rapidly replaced with a new streamed one with no fuss by the attentive manager Dominique.Our steaks were perfect and the sea bass beautiful.
We were too full for much then but I had to have the creme brulee....a double sized portion,with fresh fruit and a really hard glaze. A few glasses of wine, coffee all round,voila $224 plus tip.A first class dining experience.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I found this restaurant through the Internet while trying to find a restaurant for my fathers birthday (we were in town from Canada, and had never been in the area before). What a great find.

The food was amazing - one of the best Seabass entrees I have ever had at a restaurant. The rest of the group had the Surf and Turf which looked delicious. Their steaks were cooked to perfection. The included sides are huge - 1 is enough to serve two people and they do come on the side, so they are great to share. The mashed potatoes and sweet potato were great - I'd order those instead of the new potato which was okay. Desert wise - I had the coconut cream pie, which was amazing. My husband had the Creme Brûlée which was the largest serving I have ever seen and tasted awesome. My father had the flourless chocolate cake, which was also great. Seriously, there was no bad thing we ordered!

The atmosphere is great - beautiful setting, live music and the perfect mix of an intimate and welcoming. They have a great wine selection - which has a nice mix of affordable wines per glass or bottle and the higher end selections. It is without a doubt the largest wine selection by the glass I have ever seen.

The service was great - everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Wish I lived closer because this is a truly awesome place to dine.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had been dinning in this place for the last 3 years .The food is always good and the atmosphere is nice.The prices are good the food quality top !I love this place!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Fine dining cost more; but this was worth it. The waiter was smooth and helpful. The lights were low, with live music. The meal (duck and steak) was perfect. The portions were not small for the money. We will go there next year.

1  Thank J A