“Great food.”

J Mark's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Felt like a step up from a chain brand, the food was great. I've eaten here twice, once was take out and it was great both times. Love the fries!! Had a burger was great, most recently a chicken sandwich and it was great also! Just around the corner and it's great to bring our visitors.

There are newer reviews for J Mark's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2014

In Pompano Beach before sailing away on a cruise - this restaurant was suggested by Betty Frances, our Boutique Beach Bungalow owner. She suggested the mojitos - but we went straight for the food which did not disappoint! Went on a Friday night - very busy and upbeat atmosphere with lots of talking going on! Would recommend highly to visitors new to Pompano Beach. Had to walk and shop for 2 hours afterwards since we were stuffed!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The salad was soggy, and my steak was dry and overcooked. We came here with friends after a nice walk on the beach and thought it looked good from the outside and deicded to have our dinner here. Our waiter was nice and friendly, drinks came quite fast, as well as our food, and luckily it was not that busy any longer. But unfortunately, our food was not that good, nor something i would recommend anyone.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I usually come here with friends or my boyfriend because the menu is pretty diverse. This time we got the bam bam shrimp which is a must. For our meal we got the blackened chicken pasta. This is what we usually get. But this time we were disappointed. There was sooo much oil in the plate that it grossed us out. Even the waiter made a joke about it saying "do you like oil with your pasta?" Not funny. Anyway, we barely ate half of it and then the bathroom was calling our names if you know what I mean. We won't be going back to this location. The Fort Lauderdale location has better cooks in my opinion.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Happened upon the restaurant by chance while on vacation. The décor was nice, staff were friendly and service was attentive. The menu had a wide variety of choices which some were familiar to me from my favorite eatery in Long Island, NY. The crab cakes are simply to die for and the rib-eye steak was prepared to perfection. The bar served an innovative variation of a mojito that although when served was unexpected turned out exceed my expectations. I recommend this establishment hands down.