“excellent service”

J Mark's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #9 of 362 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our server, Leo, is excellent - very caring and professional - his service is exemplary. Food is very good - above average. We have dined there about five times and always been well served.

There are newer reviews for J Mark's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was an unexpected gem I found in the middle of pompano - similar to a J Alexander's with regards to prices and professionalism. The servers are VERY good at their jobs. Food is very high quality, and the atmosphere is lovely. Situated on the same lot as a shopping center, there is ample parking. Every one was especially kind to my elderly mother, and that made for a wonderful Sunday after church lunch. Went back later in the week for dinner with my brother and his wife, and had another awesome meal. The place was busy, but not so much as to impair good conversation. Very uplifting and satisfying. Thanks!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great value. I like prime rib (particualrly if you can get the special) and oriental chicken salad. I like sitting in the bar/mezzanine area as it's quieter. Only disappointment is that they don't allow pets in the outside dining area (service animals only). Between 2 & 5PM, they have midday specials with smaller portions of their most popular dinners. Great for seniors wo tend to eat earlier in the day and don't need large portions.
Another disappointment was their brucn which was unimpressive. Stick to main menu items. Sorry, but otherwise, restaurant is GREAT!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family in the area and we'd heard about JMarks here and there so we gave it a shot! So glad we did-the restaurant was busy and had a great ambiance. Our server had great energy and the service was spot on. My husband wont stop talking about the hawaiian ribeye. He says it s the best ribeye he's ever had. We both loved the sweet potato fries, it was our first time with those. We will definitely return next time we are back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

From the time we were seated til the time we left our dining experience was very delightful.
The service was great; the food fantastic and it was priced pretty fare for the porrtions. We went ther for our 45th anniversary ansd we were not disappointed. WE ate out every night while we were in Pompano Beach and this was the highlight of our meals. I wish we had gone sooner so we could have gone again.