Here are my usual pros/cons:
- The hotel is right on the beach and most room has full or partial oceanview
- Breakfast is typical or better full breakfast with waffles and a mixture of cold pastries/fruits
- Place is spotless clean with large fridge mini kitchen etc.
- Bathroom is large with separate shower toiler area.
- Valet parking is mandatory $20/day
- Beach is your typical large semi crowded Florida beach and not very intimate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Florida beach vacation awaits you at Residence Inn by Marriott Ft. Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront hotel located directly on the Atlantic Ocean! Experience majestic sunsets from your private balcony in a spacious suite with fully equipped kitchen. Relax by our two sparkling swimming pools. Our Florida beach hotel blends together the best of any Stay-cation by offering stylish accommodations, delectable beachfront dining- - all tied together with genuine hospitality. Our friendly staff is ready to help you experience the best of what you want from your oceanfront stay, whether it's rejuvenating, relaxing or experiencing exciting activities! We're ideally located just minutes to Deerfield Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Delray Beach and Boca Raton! Among Florida beach hotels, Residence Inn by Marriott Ft. Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront hotel stands above the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront Hotel
- Ocean Sands Hotel
- Ocean Sands Resort Spa