“A beautiful and fun spot on the ocean.”

Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Ebb Tide, Pompano Beach, Florida. The staff and other guests were all so friendly and nice and we enjoyed their company around the pool area. This resort is beautiful and charming. The ocean is only a few feet away. We plan to come back again every year.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort

Reviewed November 25, 2010

Ebb Tide made my quick business trip feel part vacation. There was FREE parking right near the entrance, a kitchenette in my room, and the enclosed campus felt so safe. But what really made the stay was the staff. They were polite, friendly and actually made me and my husband feel so welcome. Lots of hotels and people have lost that kind of caring. I'll definitely be staying there again as soon as I can.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2010

My wife and I traveled to Pompano Beach along with our brother in law. His wife does not like Florida so she stayed home. I had done some research and based on what I read I chose the Ebb Tide. We did not book it ahead of time. Since it was the off season we figured they would have rooms available. My assumption was correct. We stayed in rooms 16 and 17. Both are downstairs with a view of the ocean. My wife and I stayed in the larger room with the small kitchen, while my brother in law stayed in the smaller room with a small fridge and micro in a closet. We spent a lot of time snacking under the Tiki hut. We swam in the pool and enjoyed the warm ocean. The rooms were not fancy but they were functional. They both had a large tiled shower which I like. It appears as if they removed tubs at some point in the past to create these large showers. Insect wise we were visited by one palmetto bug, one beetle, and some ghost ants during our visit. We did not find this to be upsetting as we were in hot moist Florida. The kitchen had all of the cooking utensils, glasses, and plates that you would need. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. The air conditioner did it's job well. The tv was of adequate size and of recent vintage. The place has a tall fence with several gates separating it from the street. You have to use a code to enter. This is a good security feature in my opinion. They did have a couple of shuffleboard courts. We meant to play but just never got to it. I am not sure where they keep the equipment for the game. We ate at Joe's Grill and Brother Tuckers. We enjoyed our meals at both places. Brother Tuckers has an extensive beer menu. The Ebb Tide does allow pets. Usually I am not a big fan of dogs in vacation rentals, but it was not a problem for us as the place was not that crowded and I only noticed a couple of well behaved dogs accompanied by well behaved owners. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sheltercove
Reviewed October 24, 2010

CLEAN, quiet, right on the ocean and relaxing.. Surprised at the price . We stayed with our 2 grown mid twenty daughters and they also loved the quiet, clean and affordable nature of the Ebb tide. Tiki's, Tables, chairs to relax and watch, the sun go up and down :).. The manager is professional and all staff were very helpful!! Lovely stay, we will be back...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Very friendly Staff. Loved the room which was like a cute apartment. The room we had was located right on the beach the beach and was very clean. Also had a nice pool. The office was well stocked with loctions and other amentiies. What I liked best was basically everything.. Would highly recomend Ebb Tide Resort'.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2010

We were in town from nj for a family wedding and enjoyed the great view, stunning sunset, and hospitality toward us and our young children. jm & mm from nj

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Just what we were looking for. A hidden treasure right in our backyard. Small. Cozy. Ocean front. Crystal clear pool. Old Florida feel. This small but beautifully kept motel was perfect! You can tell the owners take great pride in their property. We all had a wonderful time and will definitely go back. The only complaint is the treatment of the cleaning staff specially in front of guests...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family