“This is a place I will go back to stay again and again !”

Bahama Beach Club Apartments
Ranked #14 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I call this place HOME, it's very CUTE, extremely CLEAN and nicely decorated... had everything I needed for a comfortable stay...it came with fully furnished bedroom, bathroom, living room, dinette and a modern kitchen...had a pool, BBQ and a private parking right outside my front door...walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping places in a very safe and quiet neighborhood. I loved it...I will definitely go back and recommend all my friends and family to stay there A++++++

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 26, 2011

The place was clean, small bathroom, well furnished, parking is right on property and area seems safe, close to beach, however, if you stay and want clean sheets or towels it is up to you to not only wash them but pay for the laundry bill, i like the apartment but the cable was limited and tv's old and dated, don't get a room by the pool as someone else said as you could have noisey kids until 10 pm, be sure you are aware of the $100 cleaning fee, why i don't know as a hotel cleans your room daily, you clean your room here or it doesn't get cleaned, overall, not a place to say NO to but i would rather stay at a hotel chain as the other reviewer indicated, ok my review, just neutral on this place

Room Tip: stay away from the pool
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Stanley H
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The rooms (apartment like rooms) are very clean and well furnished, my only suggestion would be, unless you enjoy kids outside your room yelling, avoid the rooms by the pool, the rooms are well constructed but I still found I could hear doors slamming or whatever the neighbors were doing, yes, people are mostly the problem, this is a single story hotel, good location, I've tried these small hotels in the past stuck in a neighborhood and this is as good as most but I'm back to a quality hotel at equal to or less than the price of this hotel and if one has a problem you can actually get your room changed, parking is very good and the kitchen well equipped and clean, so mixed results for me but nothing parents who control their kids couldn't solve

Room Tip: Get a room away from the pool unless you enjoy kids yelling
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank carl l
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My girlfriend and I originally booked this place for one week, but we enjoyed it so much that we were able ( with a lot of luck.. cause the place stays booked in advance) to get it for a second week. The place had every thing you needed to feel comfy and at home. The pool was right outside our front door and even though we had neighbors it felt like it was our pool and our home while we used them. I have never written any kind of review before bur we enjoyed this place so much I was compelled to share a little bit of the great time that we had staying there. We hope to make it a once a year thing to do.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danbeme13
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have been traveling to Pompano Beach for quite some time, and whenever I can, I always try to stay at Bahama Beach Club. Since I travel for business I always have the choice to stay at hotels, or condos or wherever I like. I have yet to find a place better than these apartments. I have stayed in both the studio and 1BR units and they are all impeccably clean, well furnished, and stocked with everything I need. The fact that they are all ground floor makes it easy to come and go. With A/C, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, a flawless pool, and being blocks from the beach, a CVS, awesome pizza (Heavenly Pizza), several sushi places and a number of great bars makes choosing this place a no-brainer. Do not hesitate to rent any one of these units. Business, pleasure, solo, or family - it's perfect for everyone. They are the best rental in the area for sure!

Room Tip: Book in advance. These units are more popular than you think. I've gotten shut out a few times b...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We rented at this particular place only because we were 'stuck', but we will never return again- unit we were in was not very clean - applicances needed polishing, floors hadn't been cleaned that much - just the middle had been mopped. Windows had a whole lot of mold on them - very unhealthy with someone with lung problems. The rate was too much for the unit we got for the length of time we stayed there (1 month) and the $75 clearning charge is a real farce - I left the unit in better shape then when we first went it. Also, there were ants coming from everywhere - the little ant traps did nothing to ride the unit of the little beasts and we were always leery they would should up in our food as there was hardly any cabinets to store our food. The heat on the wall unit for heat and AC wasn't working and two doors in the kitchen cabinets needed to be repaired -the maintenance person had difficulty fixing it and had to come in twice.

We ended up vaccuming the whole place when we first came in and in doing so we found dog hair on the bedspread. Disgusting to say the least .

The bed was not that great.

Thank goodness the weather cooperated and we were there mostly to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank vcaction037
Reviewed August 11, 2010

The apartment was great! Everything we needed was there - beach chairs, coolers, full kitchen, TV, WiFi, DVD, VCR. And a big book of helpful info - restaurant reviews, stores close by, activities, etc. Only thing we needed to bring was clothes & personal items! It was great having everything right there - a little home away from home. Beds were comfy & everything was so clean - no dirty floors feeling like I need shoes on at all times :)

The beach is 2 blocks away. Beautiful beach & it wasn't very crowded so it was about like a private beach! Lots of shells to collect for the kids. The pool was right outside our door as well. Everyday we went to the beach & pool - my kids didn't want to leave.

My husband even had a great time & would go back - & that's the highest compliment anyone can pay to Elaine, Patty & Paul! Thanks so much & we can't wait to come back again!!!
Jason, Jennifer & family