Pineapple Place Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wave Beach Rentals(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
Wyndham Sea Gardens(Pompano Beach)
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Lighthouse Cove Resort(Pompano Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This property had two nice-sized rooms as well as two bathrooms. We also enjoyed that it had a nice sized living room with a pull-out couch and a kitchenette. It made our week-long visit much more comfortable and affordable than renting two hotel rooms.

This is also a great rental for families--even ones with a range of ages and genders.

The proximity to the beach was also great--only a 5-minute walk.

I would definitely consider staying there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I visited this place from Germany and I just came home 3 days ago from a 11 nights stay at Pinapple Place Unit #4 in Pompano Beach . I stayed there with my 13yr old daughter and our 2 miniature Chihuahuas . I can only find best words about the 2 houses ( also Pelican Place, because my friend from JAX came to visit and stayed there). We were very positivly surprised when we finally arrived there after a long journey. Everything was nice and clean and very well kept. We have been personally welcomed by the owner Elaine which was very very nice !!
We spent wonderful days there ( eventhough it was raining sooo much ) , and hope to be able as back as possible !!!!! Lots of greetings to Elaine and Patty ( she helped us with the booking !!.. Excellent service!)

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BrosigPetra
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed in Pineapple Place in March 2013. We had flown over from Ireland so the warm weather was definitely a welcome guest. Our stay was really pleasant and I would recommend to any family or couple in their 50s onwards. The location is nicely situated off the main road and there is a massive Publix supermarket 5 minutes drive away, which definitely contains everything you could think of and will ever need! There is a small pool, which at the time was too cold to swim in but it was an added bonus as I spent most of my time paddling there whilst reading my book. Pineapple place consists of 4 small units. We were in the 2 bed and were very lucky to have such lovely neighbours, both of which were returning guests to Pineapple Place. The beach is a quick 2 minute walk away and myself and my brother spent our mornings running along the sand watching the sun rise. There are some restaurants nearby but most places require you to have a car as they are not exactly walking distance away. That said, I would not let this put you off as Pineapple Place is an amazing apartment, with absolutely everything you need for a holiday. The owner, Elaine along with the maintenance staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They even provide you with board games, DVDs and books incase you get bored but there is little chance of that happening! I highly advise anybody unsure of where to stay in Fort Lauderdale to choose Pineapple Place as you are not likely to regret your decision!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Just arrived back to Sweden from 25 days in Pompano Beach.
For the first time we booked at Pineapple place, after have been on many other places around that area, but this was absolutly the best one we never stayed in.
Nice and clean and there was absolutly nothing we where missing in apartment, that we didn have at home, they have tougth of everything. Owner Elaine was helpful and very considerate
and Jamie our little Santa we never forgeth...

We warmly rekomend this place to all who are interested in a wisit to Pompano Beach .

Thanks again Elaine Patty and Jamie

Lena Bengtsson staying nov 2012
Helsingborg
Sweden

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I stayed at the ajoining Pelican Place Apartments. The Pineapple and Pelican Place Apartments share the pool, BBQ and laundry. We had a one bedroom apartment. It was very large and had everything we needed, wanted and more. There were few people there when we stayed. We had the whole area to ourselves, so nice and quiet. I love that the door has a combination lock, so no need to carry around a key. The kitchen was small, but we had everything we needed to cook meals. There was a nice outdoor area to play games and visit. The apartments had games, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler for beach. The place was VERY clean. Probably the cleanest place a have been. The beach is about 2 blocks away and a very nice beach. This is not a big touristy area, so it felt like we were living amongst the locals, which I like. We had hoped that we could walk to restaurants and bars, but it really is to far to walk. Parking was easy and convinet, right in front of the apartments. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends