Stayed at the Areca Building in one of the renovated rooms.
- the decor was great as well as the appliances and the furniture.
- 1 bedroom lock off is huge which is awesome
- if you're a gambler, the Isle Casino is just outside the property (but you still need a car to get there)
- location is nowhere near the beach or any of the other sister properties (concierge told us about 5-10 minutes away, it was more 20-30 minutes)
- looks like they rushed the reno of our unit like paint smudges on door handles/cupboards,plastics on the carpet edging --- normally this isn't a big deal but the worst part for us was the master bedroom toilet which screeched every time you flushed. The screeching went on for over 10 minutes after you flush so we ended up using the hallway bathroom instead (hopefully it's a minor fix so this problem goes away)
- gifts from the timeshare presentation were difficult to redeem --- we've sat through a lot of these and we go by the gift recommendations by the concierge. This time it was an epic fail so we lost half a day sitting through their owner upswell presentation for nothing. Not fully Wyndham's fault because the cruise company they recommended cancelled the dinner cruise at the last minute and their dinner voucher redemption is through dinningdough.com which is a pain in the [--] to search and make your redemption so we ended up paying out of pocket anyways
- restaurants close at 6pm!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Palm-Aire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Palm-Aire Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Palm Aire Resort
- Pompano Beach Wyndham