Wyndham Palm-Aire
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$161
$152
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$129
$113
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$154
Orbitz.com
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
1,040 results
All reviewsmini golfwinn dixietime sharesister resortsuper walmartacross the streetminute drive to the beachnice resorttwo bedroom unitsales presentationparking passactivity centerfull kitchenroyal vistaputt puttisle casinosales pitch
Reviewed July 7, 2008

I just returned home from taking my mother on a five day vacation. We arrived at the hotel at 1:15 in the morning. The gentleman at the front desk was wonderful. Because I told him I was with my mom (age 72), he made every attempt to get us a room in the main building so that she would not have to ride anymore. Although he was unable to locate a room in that building, the room he assigned was wonderful. My mom raved about her king size bedroom with jacuzzi tub, having her own bathroom and entry to the balcony from her room to anyone she spoke to at home. Although we did travel everyday away from the hotel, the location is not far from Fort Lauderdale and the beach. There is a grocery store and plaza in walking distance, as well as a Super Walmart. We also drove to the sister hotel, Wyndham Royal Vista, to visit the beach. (There was also a scheduled activity by the hotel that transported guests to the Royal Vista for the day to enjoy the beach.) A site off of the premises that we enjoyed was the water taxi. We drove about 15 minutes and paid $11 to ride all day from our original destination down the intercostal looking at million dollar homes and yachts. You can get on and off the boat to shop, eat or sightsee.

We did go to the pool on the last night and that was nice as well. The only issue I could bring up was that the remote in my room did not work. Upon calling the front desk about this, we were told someone would come to the room; however, no one every came after two calls. (It was not really a problem since my mom did much reading and I took the remote from her room). Other than this really minor issue, I would definitely recommend the condo two-bedroom suite at the Wyndham Palm-Aire.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2008

I really enjoyed my stay at the Wyndam last month. Although the massages at the spa are a bit pricey, they don't leave much to be desired. My wife wanted to take our son to the beach for a couple of days while I played golf with my dad, who lives in nearby Boca Raton. After a few days of golfing at Palm Aire Country Club, my dad decided to buy a big 3 bedroom condo so that we could all come down and spend quality time together plus have access to all the best parts of South Florida. We found this great website online, [--] and the agents were very helpful to accommodate us for all of our needs. Even though we bought a condo nearby, I would definitely stay at the Wyndham again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2008

From start to finish my stay at Palm Aire was fantastic.

I got lost on the way to Palm Aire, and when I phoned for instructions the Operator stayed on the phone for over 10 mins until we arrived, that was very comforting to me.

I stayed as a guest of someone who is an owner at Wyndham. We stayed from Monday to Friday. Check in was smooth, we got thier about 7.30pm. We stayed in a 2 br deluxe with a large balcony overlooking the pool - let me tell you - I was blown away - the place was spotlessly clean. The kitchen had every utensil you could ever need. The kitchen was large as was the two bedrooms, 1 room had 2 double beds, and the other 1 queen bed with onsuite bathroom - the bathroom was amazing - walkin shower that could easily fit 3 (great if you got kids) jacuzzi/whirpool bath. The other bathroom for the 2nd bedroom was also really nice.

The place has four amazing pools which the kids really loved. Thier is mini-golf, various activities throughout the day to keep everyone entertained. Thier are various shops in walking distance inc a super walmart so you can stock up on groceries. You can use thier sister resorts (via shuttle) which are right on the beach but I didn't use it. That was a drawback for me - thier shuttle bus only seats 10!

We were roped in for a presentation, but I actually didn't mind as I wanted to hear what all this Wyndham thing was about.

Thier is internet access.
I can't comment on the gym or spa as I didn't use/see it.

Me and my family of 8 (inc sister & 2 kids) really enjoyed the Wyndam. We didn't wanna leave!!!!!!!!

Oh I mus mention, the washer an dryer located in a discreet place in bathroom - absolutely great - an they provided the detergent.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank cantwaitformehol
Reviewed June 3, 2008

We have just returned to the UK after a very pleasant stay at the Sable building - Wyndham Palm-Aire. Check-in was swift and the staff very helpful. The only problem was that one of the two elevators at Sabel was not working for the duration of our stay which meant long waits as we were on the ninth floor. Our two bedroom apartment was very spacious and we found the washer/dryer invaluable as we had been on a cruise. Although the resort is inland it was not a problem as on two occasions we enjoyed the use of their sister hotel - Royal Vista on Pompano beach. Other reviews have said that they did not like the area but we had no problem. Walmart and Winn Dixie are just a short wak away and we found the Golden Corral buffet near Walmart excellent value. We also enjoyed the Pompano Park Casino and racetrack the buffet there is excellent. The racing is free unlike here in the UK. I would certainly recommend this resort for families as they have daily activities for kids and adults. The grandchildren enjoyed the wild animal show.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2008

We stayed here and although the grounds are well kept, the rooms were nto very clean. Our first room was very spacious and nicely set up (we had a 2 BR suite) it was filthy. The rug was so dirty we dared not walk on it without shoes. Further inspection showed cake icing on the picture on the wall. We asked for a different room, and the management said nothing was available. They offered to come shampoo the carpet, and when we said we would like they, miraculously they found us another room. The room (another 2 BR suite) was much smaller, but at least the carpet was clean. The big problem though is that the furniture in this room was very old, and not very clean looking. The couch pillows were very worn, and should have been replaced a long time ago. The dining area was the same...very worn and should have been replaced. Although the exterior was very nicely kept, the rooms left a lot to be desired. I think all of the furniture is due for replacement. The bed was OK...not great...just OK.

Our biggest complaint is that we were harrassed no less than 5 times to attend a timeshare sales seminar. Although we told them repeatedly we were not interested, they continued to bother us, nearly daily to attend their sales seminar. They just would not take no for an answer. Since we are already timeshare owners, we had absolutely no interest in buying a timeshare. It was very annoying to have to tell them over and over we were not interested. After the 5th call about the timeshare sales seminar, I would consider this harassement.

The neighborhod is not the greatest...and although they have security, I felt like the security was pretty lax.

This is another example of an aging timeshare building, with sub par maintenance in the rooms. The grounds are beautiful, but they should start sining some of that money into buying new furniture.

Overall, our stay was nice, the management was nice....but the furniture is old and dirty.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple