Wyndham Palm-Aire
$179
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$134
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
$79
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$154
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Orbitz.com
1,038 results
All reviewsmini golfwinn dixietime sharesister resortsuper walmartacross the streetminute drive to the beachnice resorttwo bedroom unitsales presentationparking passactivity centerfull kitchenroyal vistaputt puttisle casinosales pitch
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed in the Sables Palms building on the 8th floor in a two bedroom unit. Absolutely huge amount of space with plenty of amenities. Lots of activities to keep one busy around the resort if you're not on the golf courses or across the street at the casino/track. Expensive to stay but a very nice place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Baggy01
Reviewed February 1, 2013

traveling with a family of 13, we arrived and they only had one of our 3 rooms ready (at 9 pm) it was nearly 11 pm before they had the second room ready and the 3rd room wasn't ready till 4 pm the next day leaving some to sleep on the bench of the table. The needed our credit/debit card (which is standard) however were were told there wouldn't be any charges (since the rooms were prepaid) unless there was additional charges. WRONG I have a $150 hold on my card 4 days later!!! when i called about this they told me it would be held for up to 10 days!!! So not only did they lie to me about this they keep giving me the run around about it. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Ranae L
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Beware! We booked this hotel for 1 reason only the booking said it had a washer dryer in unit ; we had a 2 bedroom unit they stuck us in the royal palm building probably built before cranes were discovered.... Room was ok not great but the granite makes it feel nicer than it is. My wife has a phobia of first floor rooms we asked to have a higher unit and they said they were completely sold out! I hardly believe it since the parking lots were only 1/4 full. The staff called on day 2 to ask how our stay was I said we can't find the washer/dryer the lady responded that some have them some don't and that I could find the units at the end of the hall, it may be petty but we were traveling with a baby and we had to attend conferences during the day in palm beach can't exactly put in a load and leave. Staff could care less that this is why we booked the room we could have just booked the embassy closer to where we needed to be this being the case and cooked to order free breakfast wish we would have done that.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my second trip to Palm Aire and I wasn't disappointed! Our unit (Areca Palm #762 -- 2 bed, 2 bath) was fabulous! Spectacular balcony with beautiful sunsets. Multiple pools allow for fun activities or smaller, peaceful options. On site fitness center, spa. Surrounding residential neighborhood is great for morning walks. Location is excellent for other attractions, restaurants and shopping.

Already looking forward to next year's visit!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kim M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

After booking our RCI exchange here, I read some horrible reviews of problems with ants, crumbling plaster and noise. We were thrilled to find our 2 bedroom unit very nice, spacious, newly renovated, clean and on our 7th level floor reasonably quite. It is next door to fire station, but the sirens were not overly loud in our unit. Location is convenient to surrounding areas but you definately need a car to enjoy the area.

Room Tip: Ask for level above 6th floor do to sirens from fires station
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple