Royal Flamingo Villas
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
$79
$134
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Groupon.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Sea Cove Motel(Pompano Beach)
$62
$58
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$154
All reviewsprivate beachocean sideoffice staffsorted outmaid service every dayunique propertywell equipped kitchenshopping and restaurantsbedroom villainland waterwayhigh rise hotelsfull kitchencleaning servicefort lauderdale airportboca ratonperfect locationhome away from home
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were looking for a rental in the Pompano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area with a kitchen and access to the beach. We knew we were booking late but I found this resort on line and it turned out to be a great choice. Half the resort is on the ocean side and half on the intercoastal side. We had villa W which was a bit too close to the road, but was the only king unit left for our dates. The villa was very nicely decorated with a new kitchen and a huge tv, which was a bit of a problem to get to work, but nice to watch the Olympics. Bath could use an upgrade. Bed was terrific. Wish I know what brand it was, I'd go buy one. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. We highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Ocean side you need to park on the street and haul stuff in. Intercoastal side has parking by each unit. Some 2 bedrooms available. Gets quieter as you get closer to the intercoastal.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hobbes63069
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have gone to the RFVs for over 20 years and have yet to have a disappointing vacation. We have gone many times with our entire family and have always been accommodated according to our needs. The office staff is very helpful and friendly, willing to answer all of our questions. The villas that we have rented are clean, comfortable, and have never been disappointing. The property offers a peaceful and relaxing environment. The private beach is an added bonus! We plan to make many return trips in the years to come.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have been a guest at Royal Flamingo Villas since 1992 .The location is wonderful , the villas are very nice with one or two rooms , they are very well furnish but the best is the service that you get there , the personal at checking inn , at the office and the maids are outstanding .If you want to have a vacation with your family or only with your wife call the front desk , and Elaine, Gisela or Janice will answer and they will help to plan your stay, There are really nice and helpful

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My family and I stayed there in July and it was truly amazing! The RFV is situated right on the Atlantic Ocean. Our villa was located near by the inter coastal waterway. It was well fitted, comfortable, peaceful and quiet --- wich was ideal.

The RFV offers a cozy pool, great landscaping and a very nice beach. The property is totally unlike the big hotels. Which makes it perfect relaxing place. I highly recommend it to families, couples or any special occasion.

The office staff were exceptionally pleasant and welcoming. The maid service was awsome. To make it short: Go for it, you will not be disappointed. I can say for sure i will be going back this year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My family and I have been renters at Royal Flamingo Villas for some twenty years. Our overall experience has been outstanding but specifically I want to comment about one person. Gisela. In all that time in dealing with Gisela, it would be hard for me to find a kinder, more helpful, more ladylike and yet efficient woman to deal with. I am happy when ever I call and she answers the phone, I know I will receive good and cheerful service.
Yours Truly,