Royal Flamingo Villas
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
$79
$134
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Groupon.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
Shores Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Sea Cove Motel(Pompano Beach)
$62
$58
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
$154
All reviewsprivate beachocean sideoffice staffsorted outmaid service every dayunique propertywell equipped kitchenshopping and restaurantsbedroom villainland waterwayhigh rise hotelsfull kitchencleaning servicefort lauderdale airportboca ratonperfect locationhome away from home
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Loved to relax here after some busy days in New York and Orlando . This was just what we needed. Nice and spasious Villas ,good equipment - but most of all PERFECT LOKATION..... Between the canal and beach - Loved the housceeping ,and that is not always on theese kind of acomandations . We liked to sit outside the house and not live in a big resort.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank StavangerHanne
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit Royal Flamingo for a second time and could not have been more pleased. I had previously stayed in "V" but this time I was in "W". Both are single bedroom villas but they are the ONLY adjoining villas on the property. Perfect for two families vacationing together or a family with older children. I went down with a friend each time, first time I had the blow up mattress and the next time I got the bedroom. No complaints at all! In fact this last visit where I got the bedroom in"W" I had the best nights sleep I have had in a long time! Comfy bed and pillows! When i usd the blow up mattress it was fine as well, with VERY nice tvs in both the living rooms and bedrooms, it was like having my own room. Do not be dissuaded to rent either of these because they are closer to the road. It is a blessing in disguise. There is minimal road noise and the privacy is great. The owners have installed a retractable lattice divider if you are not renting both villas and it is great. If you have both, push it back and you get double the patio space! Definitely will go back again and will rent one of these two villas - love the decor, very updated and Pride of ownership by the owners is very evident in these two villas.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank sokrmom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Where do I begin. Like most I stubbled across the Royal Flamingo Villas via trip advisor. This property is an excellent choice for a family vacation. We rented two villas that were side by side and couldn't have asked for better accommodations. We had everything we needed for a wonderful 4 of July vacation. The pool was excellent and never crowded, and we were only a few steps from the ocean, beach, tanning, etc. If you are looking for a GREAT place to send your vacation and a more than friendly staff, stay at Royal Flamingo Villas you won't be disappointed. Thanks Janice! We look forward to staying with Royal Flamingo Villas for many more years! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The Royal Flamingo Villas is the place to go for vacationing with your family. It is located on a nice location by the ocean on the Hillsboro beaches. Family oriented, quite, children friendly, and separate individual villas with everything you need inside.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Felipe S
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Villa TT, a real treat. My husband and I stayed for two weeks in April this year, his first time my second.
The inter coastal is where we like to be, great outside space, lots to watch on the waterways and such a restful spot. Beautiful sunsets to watch with a glass of wine or a beer and make new friends. Our Villa was clean, modern, great shower, we like to cook and found everything you need for that" meal with a view ". The Office staff are most helpful and only too keen to help. The pool and the area around it was clean, and well maintained, another lovely spot to relax by, then you reach the private beach, gorgeous. We didn't have a car and were able to walk or Free Bus to the local bars restaurants and supermarkets. We will definitely return. Watch this space.
Lynne and Terry.

Room Tip: Intercoastal Villas are beautifully situated and have stunning views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple