“My Favorite Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Bartow, Florida
“My Favorite Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Breakfast lunch dinner - always good. Meals done "home style" ..good local folks, reasonable prices. Love it.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank KB B

Hansville, Washington
“Country cooking favored by locals”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is a diner more than a restaurant, the kind of place you glance at as you drive by hoping for a classier joint further down the road. I eat there regularly, which I guess says something, and my experiences there has made me a more adventurous traveler A lot of these "joints" turn out to be very good. Specials every day are hot and fresh, they serve up the best burger for miles, and even the salads are fresh and excellent. And where else are you going to find Buttermilk Pie and Fried Twinkies for dessert?

• Visited November 2011