“nice place for a meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The restaurant was nice and the food was yummy. The stuff was friendly and the opening hours are 24/7 the only thing I dont like was that we had to wait 20 minutes for our meals

1  Thank paomorales

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Sunday at 11am. Waited for 15 minutes to be seated. No problem. Waited 20 minutes for server to appear at our table. Wishful thinking. She served the folks next to us who arrived 10 minutes after us but apparently, did not 'see' us. Kinda hard to miss us since we were right beside the table she served. After it became apparent we were not going to get service, we decided to walk out. In doing so, I informed the manager (owner?) who proceeded to ask who our server was. When I said we had no idea since we never were served, he did not seem overly concerned and offered no apology or interest to salvage our experience. No problem on his part ... there were still people waiting in line to be seated so our business would not be missed. No problem on our part as we will not return.

5  Thank lmsgroup
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

First time here for dinner. Average food. 25 minutes to get our food.
Breakfasts here are much better. You have to ask for the wi fi password.

1  Thank Goonybird5
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The food is ok, I get sick every time I go but it could just be me. My family loves it kids do too the deals are amazing. Over all staff is nice. Beware of Friday and Saturday nights it's like a high school reunion.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have have seen the change in this reastaurant. Food is great and the service is first rate. Manger care about there guest you can see it.