“Confused staff”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #25 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Ordered our food and it was eventually delivered to the table, after explaining several times that the order was not complete. Staff members came by to ask if everything was okay, or to sweep away half-filled plates. At least 20 times. Ugh! Finally, we had to bark at them to back off. Music was too loud to have a conversation. Then they toned it down, then back up again.

There are newer reviews for Pei Wei Asian Diner

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I did hear this place was good but was always skeptical for whatever reason. Went safe and ordered their honey garlic chicken and fried rice lunch and it was pretty awesome. Food was fresh, hot and tasty. Can't talk about the service since I had someone else order and pick it up for me but I will definitely order lunch again

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I'm not crazy about any other menu items (except maybe the chicken lettuce wraps), but the Chicken Pad Thai is SO GOOD that I have to give four (4) circles (?). You will get addicted. Promise.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Restaurant offers a great variety of dishes. Lots of healthy choices. Tok the entire family and everyone was happy with their choices. I highly suggest the lettuce wraps.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Don't automatically think that you have to eat rice; I had lettuce wraps to go. Lettuce is shaped to uniform size and packed separately, so hot filling doesn't get them limp. If I would've stayed in, the wine looked inviting...