“Deteriorated!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Sorry to say our favorite sushi restaurant is off our list! The last few visits have been disappointing and yesterday was horrible. Slow service, the a/c set too hot, the bathroom was disgusting, and the rolls are more rice than anything else. Too bad that Toshi cannot maintain the high standards he started with four years ago. We will not be back.

There are newer reviews for Koume Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Hidden away in a shopping center this is the best , inexpensive, high quality japanese food you can find . Great service with big smiles and a welcome from the owner to each and every visitor. A place well worth looking for.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My husband and I go to Kuome about once a month. We always feel very welcome, receive excellent service and the sushi is the best we have found out West. A place to check out if in the area and wanting sushi!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was a very dissapointing night. A sign of a good restaurant isn't just consistently good food but how they handle themselves when things aren't right. When my meal came, I tasted the shrimp and it was over cooked and very bland. The waitress ignored my attempts to get her attention. When I finally got her to come over to my table and informed her about the shrimp she took the shrimp backto the kitchen. After a while, she came back with the same overlooked shrimp and I noticed that they had poured a sauce over the shrimp to mask the bland taste. She didn't care when I told her I was disappointed with the meal only saying thank you to everything I said as if she had suddenly forgotten how to speak English. I ended up paying 17.00 for a small portion of vegetables and rice. Again when I mentioned the price I was asked to pay for for what I ate she just kept saying thank you. What a joke. I eat out three to four nights for work so I know about good service and ths place didn't even come close.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed January 31, 2009

Best local sushi place ever! Favorite spot for a sit down or take out. Owner Toshi welcomes guests with a smile and friendly "how are you". Sushi is the freshest ever. Staff is attentive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook