Tripadvisor
Plantation
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk basketball court bedroom suite waffles fire pit parking lot free breakfast fort lauderdale definitely stay here again sawgrass mills warren property cruise dishwasher housekeeper florida kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

This hotel is awesome .....100% recommended!
First off is the front desk is friendlyy....
The breakfast is amazing with waffle station,fruits bagels,eggs,bacon,sausage,yoghurt and more......
They had these holiday mixers for three days with food drinks and you could make a gingerbreadhouse that were amazing(I built a mini gingerbread house)
Sharon was very nice and helpfullll
The room was nice and clean and comfortable.
The hotel was in a great place near a lot of restaurants,activity areas and shopping..
This hotel is a great hotel and one of the best ones I’ve been too.
We didn’t have time to go in the pool but it seemed like a nice pool..
This is a great hotel and I will definitely stay here again
Thanks for the wonderful experience... see u again soon..

Room tip: I recommend booking the sweet
Date of stay: December 2019
ResidenceInnFL, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are thrilled we were able to accommodate you and your family during the holiday season. I've passed along your comments to Sharon and the team and we are anxiously awaiting to have you stay with us again soon. All the best! - Leanne

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We had a GREAT stay at the Residence Inn, arrived 2 days before Christmas and they had mixers going on the 1st 3 nights, on Christmas Eve we met Sharon who was helping the kids making Gingerbread Houses, plus food and drinks were available....we had a 1 bedroom suite and it was perfect for our family of 3, even thought we aren't in the room much we like to have extra space and the mini kitchen was nice for the late night snacks...Breakfast was the best ever, in any hotel I have stayed, big selection of hot and cold, and the ladies working that were very attentive....let's now get back to Sharon, she went out of her way for us several times and we appreciated that, all the workers were friendly and helpful, this hotel was also centrally located to everything, shopping, supermarkets and restaurants, we would def. stay at the hotel again, we slept very good after long days, the bed was good, the linen as well, however I am not a fan of feather pillows, that was my only complaint, WIFI was strong, we didn't use the pool or hot tub, all in all this hotel felt like a timeshare to us, roomy, good parking and the mini kitchen.....See you again SOON Sharon and Crew....we will be back....

Room tip: book the suite, it's worth it
Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your previous stay. I have passed along your feedback to Sharon and the team and we are all delighted we were able to make this your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Fort Lauderdale area. - Leanne

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

My children and I made a gingerbread house at the holiday mixer. It was loads of fun! The building may not have been "up to code," but it was absolutely PERFECT for the holidays! A special thanks to Sharon for all her help!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ResidenceInnFL, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2019

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Plantation. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Plantation.

crystal metellus
Front Desk Lead
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation
crystal.metellus@interstatehotels.com

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I stayed at this property on Dec 1 - 2, 2019 and was not impressed with the service. I arrived early and the gentleman was nice to store our luggage until check in time. Breakfast was just about over at 9:20am with nothing but waffles left....I still thought the hotel should at least have a little more breakfast left seeing it was Thanksgiving weekend.... was really disappointed. I arrived back at the hotel at 4pm and to my amazement the room still was not ready so I hung around a bit because I needed to put my luggage up etc. I got the key shortly thereafter to the room but again to my amazement the room that I was suppose to be in was the one opposite so I am entering the room met the maid in the room still cleaning. The maid speaks very little english so we had a hard time understanding each other. Then finally the front office supervisor appeared and explained that the room that was ready was the other room and she let us in with her key and told us to go back to front desk for the correct key. She was extremely nice and helpful.

Later that night when we got back in to the room , one of the room doors was locked and again we were amazed and had to call front desk to have someone come up and unlock the room door.

Again my experience was not too pleasant as I was even disappointed with the upkeep of the rooms and the entire hotel. The breakfast the following morning was still not to what I expected...The aircondition noise in the room sounded like a mail boat and my family make fun of the noise all night. The fridge looked old and worn out. I think this hotel can use some renovations and more staffing.

Date of stay: December 2019
ResidenceInnFL, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Thank you sharing your feedback. It is always our goal to exceed guest's expectations, providing clean accommodations and a flawless experience. In this case, it appears we fell short of our goal. I have shared your feedback with the team so the appropriate departments can use this as a learning opportunity and create a better experience for our future guests. We will work diligently to ensure this type of situation does not happen again and we hope to see you in the future to show you what a great hotel we truly are. - Leanne

Reviewed November 4, 2019

I would like to thank ✨crystal ✨and ✨Savina ✨every time I come to this residence inn they all way Make me feel welcome and customer service is excellent. Excellent Thank your soooooooo much

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnFL, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Dear Lovetrina39,