Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
$120
$99
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$85
$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$83
$110
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$108
$93
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$127
$102
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$93
$76
1,066 results
All reviewsrooftop poolfront deskdouble sinksliving roomfort lauderdalesawgrass millsfree parkingstarbucks coffeevery nice hotelrooms are spaciouswould stay here againflat screenparking lotmini fridgeone night staywestfield mallbusiness center
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I usually love this hotel but this time I was not impressed.when we arrived to our room I noticed there wasn't any bags in the garbage cans which is not a big deal because I used my own.There was only two bath towels and two face cloths there and one hand towel which most hotels have double in the rooms.I went up to the roof hot tub and pool and it was a mess.there were empty food containers everywhere.I had to remove balloons from the hot tub before I got in there.the hot tub was really dirty and the temps were way too hot.there wasn't any towels up there to use.the last night there I decided to give the hot tub another try but when I got in there it was the same temp as the pool..the rooms were clean and the lobby area was clean as well.the front staff are really friendly and very accommodating.I don't think I will stay here on my next trip..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here due to work for one night. Nice hotel with large rooms and very comfortable beds. Nice lounge area with the bonus of a microwave, large fridge, Starbucks coffee and tea options.

Location is close to a large Walgreens and the Westfield shopping mall is a few minutes walk.

Nice roof top pool area to relax in the sun.

Will be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ljmtt
Zachary E, Director of Sales at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are slo glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to South Florida.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Hotel is centrally located for restaurants,beach,shopping within 15 minutes.Parking was ample.The rooms were nice and clean,but the Hotel is quite old.The staff was friendly.Sawgrass mall is near,but you absolutely need a car rental to get around,Their restaurant was pricey and the food was average.I was just here 1 night on my way to Turks and Cacaos,

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and myself have been guest of this hotel many times, starting from 1998 or 1999. kast time may have been in 2009 or 2010. this last time ( february 14th to 18th 2014) while the room have remained the same as in the past, the level of service has dropped down significantly, and the concierge employees are, most of them, far from friendly and ready to listen to any complaint.
Restaurant.....virtually non existent!
Altogether this hotel does not meet the SHERATON reputation.
Very unlikely will go back again.

Room Tip: Avoid the room close to the ice machine....... quite impossible to get a good night sleep !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alessandro C

Thank you for your review 3Alessandro. I would like to apologize for your last stay not meeting the expectations that you have come accustomed to. We have made some management changes in our front office and can assure you that we will providing the level of service that you are used to. We hope that you will allow us another chance to prove to you what we are capable of.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

It is a nice hotel, located about 10 minutes driving to "Saw Grass Mall".
Suites are in good size and also the bathroom.
The building is a bit old and need some renovation.(for example: double glass window was not clear enough as air leeked into the vacume between the double glass).
The hotel offers all services and the Wi-Fi is strong and good.
All suites contain Kitchinet, Micro, Mini-Fridge, etc.
Aircondition in room is good but a bit noicy and it is very hard to bring him to the desired temperature.
Parking is controlled 24/7.
Staff is very freindly and helpfull.
Rooms and public areas - are VERY CLEAN.
Hot water and water pressure- VERY GOOD.
Breakfast is not included (offering 2 types: Continental or American for extra charge).
Very Good value for $ - especially if you find a good deal.

Room Tip: All suites are the same !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review Doron F. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your location and the size of our rooms. I can share that we are in the process of finalizing the details of a renovation that includes replacing the inside and outside glass panels of the windows. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Fort Lauderdale.