Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
$119
$109
Hampton.com
$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plantation at SW 6th St(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$83
$111
$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$158
$128
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation(Plantation)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
$92
$81
$142
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

1,066 results
All reviewsrooftop poolfront deskdouble sinksliving roomfort lauderdalesawgrass millsfree parkingstarbucks coffeevery nice hotelrooms are spaciouswould stay here againflat screenparking lotmini fridgeone night staywestfield mallbusiness center
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We requested a higher floor with a reasonable view. We were allocated a 3rd floor with a reasonable view, however, the ice machine around the corner on the other side of the lift was extremely noisy. We requested another room only for them to allocate one miles, I mean miles, from the lift, no view (OK, we can accept that) but overlooking another building and their own with a/c machines going like the clappers down below! Very reluctantly we asked for another room (never in my life have I changed once let alone twice!) and not go to such an extreme to be away from the lifts; they put us overlooking the quadrangle and it was perfect - as we'd had before. We were told that we needed to ask for that - what!!! Really helpful front of desk staff - no common sense...
Otherwise, the hotel is great, and breakfast came as asked ... a few more towels would have been helpful in the double-queen room as we only had one bath towel and two hand towels between three of us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zachary E, Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your review Falmouth60. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to switch rooms during, but I am glad that you did enjoy your stay. I already passed your comments to avoid these situations in the future. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The room is spacious (with a bedroom space, a hall and a working table). Both hall and bedroom comes with a separate TV sets. The only thing bad is the piping sound. Everytime after using bathroom, the pipe will sound and sometimes the sound lasted for 1 mins.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KCChee78
Zachary E, Manager at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property KCChee78. We are so gald to hear you enjoyed the layout of the rooms. I have passed your comments to our chief engineer to look into and fix the piping sound. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to South Florida.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family and I came to Ft. Lauderdale to be with a family member having cancer surgery. It was pleasure to stay at this hotel. Great staff, warm and friendly greeted us each morning and evening. The hotel room was spacious, clean and comfortable. We had a young child with us and the extra room, including tv was great. Lots of privacy.

The only downside is that the pool is in dire need of repair and not usable in my opinion but, the other common areas and the fitness room were in great shape. We were there in October and prefer the beach anyways. This hotel was also a 20 minute drive to Sawgrass Mills, close to lots of restaurants and of course a local mall located 5 minutes away - walking.

I would stay here again, the staff are super accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Room Tip: All the rooms in this hotel are suites and come complete with microwave and fridge. This is an excellent hotel for everyone and even better for families.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nylia k k

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Nylia K K. We hope that your family member is recovery well from there surgery. I'm glad our staff took such great care of you and your family, and that our suites were very accommodating. I have passed your comments on to our General Manager and Chief Engineer about the pool. We hope to see you on your next visit to South Florida.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

When I am in the Ft. lauderdale area, the Sheraton Plantation is my go to Hotel. The staff has always been nice and attentive. Now with the advent of the city giveing approval for the old fashion mall tobe rehabed, that area is going to be a great attraction. Looking forward to returning very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review boicansing. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoy our property and that we are your preferred hotel in Fort Lauderdale. We are also very excited for the future of the Fashion Mall. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My stay at the Sheraton began at 1:30 am on Oct. 10, when my wife and I checked into our room, only to find a large, brown (beetle-like), and dead bug on our carpet in plain sight. Since it was dead, we decided to leave bug to be vacuumed (or picked) up the next day when the room would be cleaned. When we returned to our room in the afternoon, much to our disgust the but was still lying on the floor in plain sight of anyone who would enter the room (but apparently not the maid who was responsible for cleaning it). At that point, we threw the bug into the hallway, where surprisingly it was cleaned up by sometime the next day. In addition, my wife and I were stuck in an elevator on the 6th floor of the hotel for over 45 minutes on Sat., Oct. 12., sometime around 12:30 to 1 pm. After waiting for maintenance and a Manager (or Asst. Mgr.) who were attempting to open the door, it decided to unexpectedly open by itself. As my wife and I, hurried off of the elevator, we were greeted by an I'm sorry from the Mgr./Asst. Mgr. That is the only apology or acknowledgment that we received from anyone at the hotel or Sheraton, this in spite of the fact that I completed a survey for Sheraton on our stay, which went into much greater detail than this review! I would not come back to this hotel and I certainly would not recommend it to anyone, even my worst of enemies.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DisgustedinFL

I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We pride ourselves on our service and will use these issues to further train our staff. We hope that when returning to South Florida you will allow us another chance to prove to you what the Sheraton Suites truly has to offer.