“Excellent pizza”

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It is a small pizzeria, but a good place to eat and excellent pizzas and strombollis. The italian guy who attended me and may family was very friendly and funny! We are from the Dominican Republic, and hope to go there many times more, in our vacations.

• Visited July 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great NY style pizza”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

A lot of places claim "New York style" pizza down here, but this is it! Really good pizza every time. The proprietor takes pride in his food, and it shows. I'd go out of my way to get this pizza.

Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“yummy”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nice big slices. It may be greasy but man is their pizza good! I had two slices of their cheese pizza. This is looks like a spot for guys or just to have a quick lunch. But I'm only focusing in on the pizza. Thin crust = perfect.

Visited July 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Good food, decent price.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've been going to Stromboli's for several years now, after getting fed up (literally) with the "popular" pizza places in Plantation. Pizza here is always hot and fresh, and made the way I like it. If I ask for my pizza well done and crispy, that's how I get it. The way it should be.

I recenlty tried the meatball parm sandwich for lunch and was rewarded with delicious meaballs on hot, fresh, toasted italian roll. I would have like a bit more sauce, but I'm picky. It was still exactly what I was looking for.

Salads are fresh and the house creamy garlic dressing is excellent.

Strombilois, as you might expect, are top of the heap good, with plenty of stuffing and extra sauce for dipping.

Well worth the trip if you're near the Fountains and don't want to wait the hour to get into Olive Garden.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank OWearyTraveler000
Orlando, Florida
“Tasty!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stopped here for lunch while driving on the Florida turnpike. It was reasonably priced and and tasted good. The salad was pre packaged but fresh and they had an assortment of dressings and many drink choices including caffeine free options. I would eat here again.

• Visited October 2012