“Very unpleasant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Miami Beach, Florida
“Very unpleasant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We are French, just moving to Miami, and we tried to order a pizza ... 2 times. The first one, the guy on the phone just hanged up saying "ok", when we didn't have order anything yet ... the second time we called, he was just unpleasant, repeating the same questions all the time and at the end we had to hang up because it was going nowhere ... We don't know if it was because we were foreigners, but anyway, it's not a good manner to talk to someone we guess Finally, we ordered at Vito's Gourmet and it only took 2 min to take the order ...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank bertimiami

Ventenac-en-Minervois, France
“Going South”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I am sad to say that what was once my "go to" place for pizza is steadily going south. I first noticed the sauce was getting too sweet and the Grande cheese was gone. Last nights pizza was limp and the dough was flavorless. Lets get back to basics guys. 00 flour, yeast, salt & water. No Sugar or Olive Oil! Whole crushed tomato and a pinch of salt & basil leaves. Grande 50/50 cheese. Simple is better!

• Visited August 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“THE BEST!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everything is GREAT from here. They are super friendly and will go out of their way to please you. GREAT service. Excellent meatball sub! PERFECT big pizza. Restroom is lacking. Very tight inside but there is sidewalk seating. ♥

• Visited August 2012
“Always Great!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've been going to this place for 15 years! Everything I've had has always been fantastic! Their pizza is the best, great sauce, crust, and cheese.

1 Thank Anonymous A
South Florida, Florida
“Best New York style pizza in South Florida”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

From my reading of the former reviews, it looks like this is the place to go if you are nostalgic for Brooklyn style pizza. This place isn't fancy, there isn't much atmosphere, and there's nothing close to a bargain when talking about the price of a slice, but in my opinion it has the best pizza in South Florida. I worked close by for over a decade, and went there for lunch once or twice a month. In all those years I never once had a bad eating experience. Unfortunately, I never tried
anything but the pizza.