“disapointed”

Ranked #56 of 252 Restaurants in Plantation
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Having been a big fan of landlubbers for a long time - I stopped by to get a hilly cheese steak to go -
I asked if they had any drink specials -they said no- ok they failed to mention the bottled beer specials but I saw it on an ad or somewhere in the place-
ordered a beer and my philly with everything to go
Got home and the steak was so shredded it was the texture of cat food-
not like I used to get - not enough meat either - If I am going to pay almost 10 bucks give me a nice sandwich-
not impressed - probably will not go back - too many places in this neighborhood to eat and drink -
for sure chilis has the drink specials in this neighborhood-

1  Thank sunrise43

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Best sports bar in plantation. Lunch specials are very reasonable and huge selection. Wings are the best.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went one Sunday two months ago, the food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. I had the steak quesadilla my boyfriend had the cheese steak both dishes were awesome! We have made this are new spot to have lunch on Sunday. I would recommend it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a GREAT spot to hang for local sporting events.. When I visit my daughter, we come here at least 2-3 times..It is ALWAYS hopping.. they have an EXCELLENT daily /happy hour specials at the bar, as well as a late night specials menu. GREAT wings, steamers, raw AND steamed Oysters..and their New England clam chowder is OFF THE CHAIN.. their Mussels are also a BIG thumbs up. This is one of those local, you could go to when you just want some GOOD food, with a friendly bartender /server, and people cheering for our Miami Heat ( or the Dolphins, U of M.. just an all around awesome neighborhood place ;-)

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Many places come and go in south Florida, but this one has been around a very long time. My last visit was just this last weekend while I was visiting home. As usual, the food and service were really good. It has a very big menu and the prices are very reasonable on both food and drinks. Above all, this restaurant is consistent. I have not had a bad thing to eat here ever, and I have been a customer over the years ever since high school...